Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports 2015 Third Quarter Earnings

Not true. Unpack and their shop doing outside work for other vendors/carriers is directly reported to their corporate earnings number.
So you're telling us that the Upack numbers will be found under ABF Freight's numbers?

What is upack reported under because upack doesn't get an operating ration during the earnings call. Also the labor to upack revenue has to be reported because it isn't outsourced. You can't split up labor like that.

What is upack reported under because upack
If it doesn't have its own category I'd expect it to come under ArkBest Corp. I wouldn't expect the labor performed by ABF Freight for Upack to be segregated from the rest of the numbers any more than any other customers' revenues would be. It would just fall under freight revenues for ABF Freight.

Bigtruk, I guess you would have been happier if they shut the doors right? That way nobody would have "given back" anything.
Triplex, "we will disagree on this forever", but why do you want us to keep working no matter how much they take away from us ?? as the saying goes , " When one shuts another door opens " , so at what point would you say enough is enough of givebacks ?? say they knock us down to $12 to $13 bucks a hour and take all of our vac time away ??? or should we just keep taking it & keep working like you want us to do ?? but have a good day and we will agree to disagree on this subject forever .

So you're telling us that the Upack numbers will be found under ABF Freight's numbers?

It's under ABF logistics. Which is a different entity from ABF Freight. Look under www.abfs.com. Hit ABF Logistics and its under moving. They moved U-Pack and TimeKeeper there so the 3Pl can screw us by giving away freight without claiming purchased transportation.

Also found this on the stock market description which also shows that our global markets went to Panther expedited.

Company Profile
ArcBest Corp. operates as a holding company that provides freight transportation services and solutions. The company operates through the following segments: Freight Transportation, Premium Logistics & Expedited Freight Services, Domestic & Global Transportation Management, Emergency & Preventative Maintenance and Household Goods Moving Services. The Freight Transportation segment includes ABF Freight System, Inc., which is engaged in motor carrier freight transportation services. The Premium Logistics & Expedited Freight Services segment represents Panther Expedited Services, Inc., which provides expedited freight transportation services to commercial and government customers and offers premium logistics services that involve the rapid deployment of highly specialized equipment.

Last edited:
It's under ABF logistics. Which is a different entity from ABF Freight. Look under www.abfs.com. Hit ABF Logistics and its under moving. They moved U-Pack and TimeKeeper there so the 3Pl can screw us by giving away freight without claiming purchased transportation.

Also found this on the stock market description which also shows that our global markets went to Panther expedited.

Company Profile
ArcBest Corp. operates as a holding company that provides freight transportation services and solutions. The company operates through the following segments: Freight Transportation, Premium Logistics & Expedited Freight Services, Domestic & Global Transportation Management, Emergency & Preventative Maintenance and Household Goods Moving Services. The Freight Transportation segment includes ABF Freight System, Inc., which is engaged in motor carrier freight transportation services. The Premium Logistics & Expedited Freight Services segment represents Panther Expedited Services, Inc., which provides expedited freight transportation services to commercial and government customers and offers premium logistics services that involve the rapid deployment of highly specialized equipment.
:2437::2437::2437:

Reports Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Year-Over-Year Operating Income Improvement and a $118.1 Million Increase in LTM Adjusted EBITDA to $344.3 Million; Highest in Seven Years

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/yrc-worldwide-reports-2015-third-200200155.html

http://investors.yrcw.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1193125-15-357998&CIK=716006

http://investors.yrcw.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=716006-15-46&CIK=716006
Does this mean we get our popcorn machines back? Ya know, little baggies and all??? .lol

[QUO
TE=

"yrc-atm, post: 981958, member: 33059"]I gave back a week of vacation. I had it, then I didnt. I gave it back.[/QUOTE

Hey ATM, just curious what area do you run out of Milwaukee?
I'm open board. Work the inbound dock and take out extra runs later. Usually take runs in Ozaukee and Sheboygan counties though

Does this mean we get our popcorn machines back? Ya know, little baggies and all??? .lol

eXEsWLh.jpg

Maybe Welch and Pierson will buy one for each barn out of their restricted stock awards? That would be a nice Christmas gift to the rank and file!
:drama: