Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports 2015 Third Quarter Earnings

We're a long way from taking the training wheels off!! I'm am glad that they are making money, but a long way from being impressed. ABF is impressive making money while paying full pension and the last time I checked about $3/hr more than us. 94. 7 or for ABF now that's impressive
I would like to know how much ABF paid out in freight claims last year?? Yrc paid close to 68 million $$. From what I have previously read they are like Holland. 90 some percent damage free. Part of the reason holland operates so well.

So you are suggesting 68M might get us some refurbished popcorn machines and some shingles?
Possibly. Has to be better than the machines they buy now from Big Lots, and the roof material from Lumbermans Wholesale that comes from China !!!!

We're a long way from taking the training wheels off!! I'm am glad that they are making money, but a long way from being impressed. ABF is impressive making money while paying full pension and the last time I checked about $3/hr more than us. 94. 7 or for ABF now that's impressive

I wonder if their U-Pac is included with their quarterly freight results ? I've heard that it is very profitable.

I wonder if their U-Pac is included with their quarterly freight results ? I've heard that it is very profitable.
No, before our sell out they removed Upack from our numbers and gave it to a non union arm of the company. Then after the sellout they removed our Timekeeper revenue from our coffers and gave it to Panther, another non union arm of the company. Contract language and grievances notwithstanding and with the consent of our 'union'.

No, before our sell out they removed Upack from our numbers and gave it to a non union arm of the company. Then after the sellout they removed our Timekeeper revenue from our coffers and gave it to Panther, another non union arm of the company. Contract language and grievances notwithstanding and with the consent of our 'union'.
How is that possible to remove unpack numbers when you all do all the labor? A friend of mine at ABF (Jackson Tn) told me unpack was their most profitable segment of their operation.

I used to get paid 22.63 /hr now I don't. I don't know, but come pay day it certainly feels like I'm giving back.

My bid run now pays $232.80 a week less due to the 15% cut....We should be getting $336.00 a week in pension paid in, but only 25% of the 2009 rate of $70 per week....no, I don't think we "gave anything back"...when we make above those "give back" amounts, then we will believe in real profits....SMH.....KK

Is it private or public? If public the numbers should be shown somewhere .

[QUO
TE=

"yrc-atm, post: 981958, member: 33059"]I gave back a week of vacation. I had it, then I didnt. I gave it back.[/QUOTE

Hey ATM, just curious what area do you run out of Milwaukee?

How is that possible to remove unpack numbers when you all do all the labor? A friend of mine at ABF (Jackson Tn) told me unpack was their most profitable segment of their operation.
Upack subs the labor out to ABF and I expect that ABF performs the work at a bargain. Why not? ArkBest still gets the money and it's out of our grubby little boneus hunting hands. Same with the Timekeeper work.

[Q100 esaw Kid, post: 981846, member: 159"]I have an opinion that is just as much as important as yours on here Triplex, other than I am not a company shill.....many workers feel the same way as I do, they just get tired of being badgered on here by others for it......KK[/QUOTE]
A 100million dollar payment due to the CSPF in 2019 (If the CSPF) is still open by then.But we(yrcw and Union) aren'tconcerned about that.All these MOUs deals that the retirees had no control of.Which effected their retirement.Oh but the top executive is the second highest paid in the LtL industry.Plus stock options to offset his income tax liability.But but they still claim tthey aaren't out of the woods.We await for our wage restorations.

A 100million dollar payment due to the CSPF in 2019 (If the CSPF) is still open by then.But we(yrcw and Union) aren'tconcerned about that.All these MOUs deals that the retirees had no control of.Which effected their retirement.Oh but the top executive is the second highest paid in the LtL industry.Plus stock options to offset his income tax liability.But but they still claim tthey aaren't out of the woods.We await for our wage restorations.

Bigtruk, I guess you would have been happier if they shut the doors right? That way nobody would have "given back" anything.

Bigtruk, I guess you would have been happier if they shut the doors right? That way nobody would have "given back" anything.[/QUOTE]
At this point in time.I could care less.Our union has let us all down.Whether it's in work rules or the Pension fund.The union was all giddy about wanting us to take the initial pay cuts.As if they were going to really stand with us.NOT.Even Zollars said the company only needed 10%.Several MOUs later we have an anti union two tier wage rate.No protection for newly hired drivers against PTS.I don't know what all we have lost on the dock.BUT we have decent health insurance.Thats it.Oh...and a smaller pay check.That doesn't even keep up with inflation.So yeah that's why I could care less today.Thank You Mr.Hoffa

Not true. Unpack and their shop doing outside work for other vendors/carriers is directly reported to their corporate earnings number. You can listen to their earnings call for the details