Yellow | YRCW 8-K Filing To SEC 2-14-17

Combine all the regions and invest that money as the Western States have done.It's a proven and solvent plan.That way Nyhan and his ilk can be eliminated.Since the stock markets are pretty hot right now and I assume that they will stay that way.It wouldn't take long to recoup the losses of CSPF and then some.And then if and when that conglomerated fund gets to a certain sum.Then and only then could the powers to be decide to put the regions back to how it was.My opinion

YRC no longer contributes to WCTPP. Has not since 2009. Partial contributions not accepted.

Combine all the regions and invest that money as the Western States have done.It's a proven and solvent plan.That way Nyhan and his ilk can be eliminated.Since the stock markets are pretty hot right now and I assume that they will stay that way.It wouldn't take long to recoup the losses of CSPF and then some.And then if and when that conglomerated fund gets to a certain sum.Then and only then could the powers to be decide to put the regions back to how it was.My opinion
I like it,anything worth a shot at this point, and it's a proven plan,could it get any worse off,

Elwood, retirement dinner starting to look like rubber biscuitsand wish sandwiches

This is not my first failed industry. I have diversified and am looking forward to retirement. Pension is just a minor portion of my nest egg. Just gotta get my youngest through college. I am very lucky to have good health and incredible health insurance through Kaiser, that will continue to be affordable in my 'golden years.