Yellow | YRCW Extension Ageement Proposale For December 6, 2013!

$300 after taxes on a $750 bonus? You were in the 60% tax bracket? Just how much were your earnings for the year to put you in that high a bracket? :smile:
It will be taxed as a gift - not income. much higher tax rate. Won't do me any good, was laid off for a couple weeks after change.

It is all a joke. The bonus minus taxes will never make up for lost wages. Look how much we've lost over the years after our last "signing" bonus.

Once again us road drivers get screwed. Time to start sending out apps cause this is worse than the jippos
Exactly. The bone-uses will be calculated according to the company's numbers. When has YRCF as Roadway or YFS EVER had those kind of O/R's? They layoff too deep just to keep from paying 4 days of holiday pay. Why should I trust them for a pie-in-the-sky bone-us? The percentage cutoff for PTS is laughable. Go to a Chicago railhead or ask a BA how much they are railing. You get a blank look. This is and will be No policing of this. Again, we are at the mercy of the company to be truthful with the numbers. $750 payoff. That one is original! Didn't they do that in 1994? Looking back, wasn't a good idea then and sure is not one now! Compound that for 2 years, yeah right! My vote is NO! I hope to make the union meeting, but it read the proposal. No amount of spin or desperation or junk mail from JW can make me change my mind!

has there really been Equal Sacrifice of Non-Bargaining Unit Employees ?Who will be utility drivers road or P&D? what is National Uniform Attendance Policy? seems like a lot of questions won`t be answered?

Now takes 11 years to get3 weeks. If you just mafe it you loose it till you hit 11years. The bonus is if it passes and you get no raise for 2 years. Here we go with the glenmoore runs. They tried to do this to us before. We will loose many road runs because of this.

If you think there is 1 ounce of anything in this BS that favors us , you need your head examined. This just goes to show you how stupid they think most of you are , the yes votes from the past gave them all they needed to lay down this BS ,not to mention the ball-less representation we have.
Don't let a thief into your house three times. The first time was enough. The second time was a chance. The third time means you're stupid.

Dock guys will vote for it because neither the rail or outside carriers cost them money. The trailers still have to be loaded

years ago we got a $750 signing bonus and a little over $300 is what we took home .
A 10c per hour raise trumps that bonus crap
.how about that PROFIT SHARING :burnsauce: bet that's worth about as much as the stocks.
when was last year yrc posted a profit ...........................wait for it .......................................... NEVER.

That's the big selling point?....no changes to overtime?

Don't you wonder if that was a set up? Put that rumor out there about the overtime after 40 then when it's not there everybody goes " Oh this isn't so bad they left the overtime alone!" Think about it is a total of 10 long years of givebacks. That's one third of a thirty year career!!!!!

Dock guys will vote for it because neither the rail or outside carriers cost them money. The trailers still have to be loaded
I only scanned over everything but I did notice $16.00 hr for dock only. Will that be $16.00 minus 15%? Also, will that apply to hostlers with no CDL?

Yep...I ain't got there yet....The PTS will be 6% of road miles and have a total of rail and truck outsourcing for 26% of ALL road work per year!!
..BS...Don' t ever vote to outsource your work.....you will NEVER get it back!....KK

You are right Jimi, NEVER give up your work to "Outsourcing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they tried this "Utility" Bulls**t before. And how did that work out for them?????

Now takes 11 years to get3 weeks. If you just mafe it you loose it till you hit 11years. The bonus is if it passes and you get no raise for 2 years. Here we go with the glenmoore runs. They tried to do this to us before. We will loose many road runs because of this.

The supplement I was under we got the third week after two years.. Guess every supplement is different..

Where did you get one year Wolf?
Just quick thumbed it Bubba but there was a mention of only those working a full year would get the "ratification bonus" Not positive about the "Performance bonus" I would not plan on it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right Jimi, NEVER give up your work to "Outsourcing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they tried this "Utility" Bulls**t before. And how did that work out for them?????

It opens language for the EOL's that do not presently have domiciled drivers to run line to "expedite" freight.