Yellow | YRCW Meeting With Investors 8-18-16! Impressive Presentation!

Off topic or not, everyone can agree whats coming. They know the end is coming and they're getting ready.

With a tear in his eye, James Welch steps to the podium "We offered our workers our last and final offer, they just don't understand that we can no longer afford the cadillac pay and benefits they've come to expect. They have to help row the boat too. To close down after 100+ years simply because our workers won't help us out with the health care costs and elimination of overtime is a real shame. " Wall Street Journal reporter asks " Jim, what about the pay raise you offered?" We offered them an immediate 5% pay raise in exchange for the elimination of time and a half after 8 hours. We're also going to offer them unlimited hours. After 56 hours in 4 days, they'll be allowed to work unlimited hours on the dock, Fridays and Saturdays. This is unheard of in our industry and we think its a good deal for everyone. And the health care we're offering is incredibly generous for a company with our financials. 250 a week for a family of 2 $10,000 per person deductible on major medical. We're also allowing them to set up a savings account in lieu of a pension." Our lenders aren't happy about how extravagant we are, but I told them our workers deserve the best"

Jesus, this stuff write itself LOL, after 2019 I'm going to start a speechifyin' company.

Off topic or not, everyone can agree whats coming. They know the end is coming and they're getting ready.

With a tear in his eye, James Welch steps to the podium "We offered our workers our last and final offer, they just don't understand that we can no longer afford the cadillac pay and benefits they've come to expect. They have to help row the boat too. To close down after 100+ years simply because our workers won't help us out with the health care costs and elimination of overtime is a real shame. " Wall Street Journal reporter asks " Jim, what about the pay raise you offered?" We offered them an immediate 5% pay raise in exchange for the elimination of time and a half after 8 hours. We're also going to offer them unlimited hours. After 56 hours in 4 days, they'll be allowed to work unlimited hours on the dock, Fridays and Saturdays. This is unheard of in our industry and we think its a good deal for everyone. And the health care we're offering is incredibly generous for a company with our financials. 250 a week for a family of 2 $10,000 per person deductible on major medical. We're also allowing them to set up a savings account in lieu of a pension." Our lenders aren't happy about how extravagant we are, but I told them our workers deserve the best"

Jesus, this stuff write itself LOL, after 2019 I'm going to start a speechifyin' company.
Whats scary is this (Or something close to it) is gonna happen in 2019. The shame of the whole thing is our great Union leadership is gonna say this is the best thing since sliced bread! And not understand what the rank & files problem with the whole damn thing is.

Whats scary is this (Or something close to it) is gonna happen in 2019. The shame of the whole thing is our great Union leadership is gonna say this is the best thing since sliced bread! And not understand what the rank & files problem with the whole damn thing is.
The present Union leadership's only concern with LTL trucking is, your union dues.Imo.

, WOW , you nailed the speech exactly, in 2019 it's coming and sad part is yrcw knows it will get a yes again no matter what !!!

, WOW , you nailed the speech exactly, in 2019 it's coming and sad part is yrcw knows it will get a yes again no matter what !!!

They have broke the will of the union workers and they know it. It's every man for himself now. But the retirees will be happy that the workers will remain obedient and with their knee pads strapped on tight.

They have broke the will of the union workers and they know it. It's every man for himself now. But the retirees will be happy that the workers will remain obedient and with their knee pads strapped on tight.
The workers have been, and always will be, free to leave. As you are, and wong also.

The present Union leadership's only concern with LTL trucking is, your union dues.Imo.
It's been said before but the Union says that the Freight Division is where most of the whining & bitching comes from. Were the "Problem Child" of the Union. I shake my head because Freight is what made this Union. Now it seems the International will do anything to keep the dues money coming in. I think that is what scares a lot of us about this issue. Were gonna get this next contract shoved up our ass and nobody's gonna care what we think.
I can hear the speach "Hoffa da Hood" makes, "It is in the Members best intrest"

Hahaha... Just sayin. We might be dead tomorrow. Why worry about 19?
Because it seems that the Company is setting up the cards now with the timeline that is in place. Yes, we could shut down tomorrow. Your point is well taken, But if I see a storm coming and I know it's gonna hit me even if it's far away I still prepare for it as best I can.

Wong can leave? Why I oughta..... 3 Stooges reference... I need to go to bed. Lame.
Because it seems that the Company is setting up the cards now with the timeline that is in place. Yes, we could shut down tomorrow. Your point is well taken, But if I see a storm coming and I know it's gonna hit me even if it's far away I still prepare for it as best I can.
Im ready.
Compared to what I went through physically the last three years. This will be nothing.
I am ready for them.
No. No. And more no.
Get Hoffa out.
And vote no.
Or wildcat the damn place.
We are the union.
And we are the base of the damn company.
Without us there is no company.
No one else is gonna come in there with what they offer and do the job we do.
Nobody.
You'll get a few. But it won't be enough.
Bunch of chicken ::shit:: bastards if they sit there and take this ::shit:: in 19.
Sorry.
Don't wake and txt.

If the rank & file don't strike over an offer like that, they deserve everything they get. ONLY a job action that effects the companies daily revenue will get their attention. And if they threaten to shut it down, let em. In 3 years you are somewhere else with better benefits & more pay. Call their bluff. Find out just how much they really appreciate your work. Anything less is a waste of your time & theirs. von.

Wong can leave? Why I oughta..... 3 Stooges reference... I need to go to bed. Lame.

Im ready.
Compared to what I went through physically the last three years. This will be nothing.
I am ready for them.
No. No. And more no.
Get Hoffa out.
And vote no.
Or wildcat the damn place.
We are the union.
And we are the base of the damn company.
Without us there is no company.
No one else is gonna come in there with what they offer and do the job we do.
Nobody.
You'll get a few. But it won't be enough.
Bunch of chicken :::shit::: bastards if they sit there and take this :::shit::: in 19.
Sorry.
Don't wake and txt.

:clapping::clapping:

If the rank & file don't strike over an offer like that, they deserve everything they get. ONLY a job action that effects the companies daily revenue will get their attention. And if they threaten to shut it down, let em. In 3 years you are somewhere else with better benefits & more pay. Call their bluff. Find out just how much they really appreciate your work. Anything less is a waste of your time & theirs. von.

:clapping::clapping:

YES YES we all Quit ,and then see what you Retired guys have to say , when YRCW shuts down !!

I am retired & know exactly what will happen if they call their bluff or walk a picket line for better pay & benefits. They might close & there goes everybody's pension in Central States. A job action will only force it now instead of later. When CF closed everyone who wanted a job had one within 90 days or less. No different now. Even better with a need for CDL drivers. And like I said, if you call their bluff or start a job action for something better, you will get it. With a different company you will end up with the same or better. Why would you pay union dues for less money & benefits, when you can get the same or better @ a non-union company? The dues you pay the Union is for them to obtain a CBA that is equal or greater than the rest of the industry. If you can't obtain that, why be Union @ all? von.