Yellow | YRCW-TNFINC Contract Negotiations Update 12-21-18

I'm leaving in 18 working days.
I saw the writing on the wall long ago and this is the first chance to leave so I'm taking it.
Good luck to all who have to endure the situation.
I do mean that. Alot of good men and women still do their jobs.
No joke. We kept it afloat. Jest if you like. But the ones who kept working and did the job through these 10 plus years kept em afloat.
Keep us posted on how you’re doing, mystic! Let us know where you wind up.

Keep us posted on how you’re doing, mystic! Let us know where you wind up.
I'm not leaving this place. This ain't work. And I gotta keep up on things. Otherwise. Be nosy.
It's all downhill from here. Hahaha. Done climbing the ladder. (like there is one) .
But yes.
Much progress to be made in the next few months.
Will be updating as.it goes. Sheesh. I have more work ahead of me.than work had to offer. I'm trying to find a way to get out of the work even before it starts. I'm good at that. And I will find a way out. I'd explain now but that will come in time.
Oooo.... The suspense is building..... Literally.

I'm not leaving this place. This ain't work. And I gotta keep up on things. Otherwise. Be nosy.
It's all downhill from here. Hahaha. Done climbing the ladder. (like there is one) .
But yes.
Much progress to be made in the next few months.
Will be updating as.it goes. Sheesh. I have more work ahead of me.than work had to offer. I'm trying to find a way to get out of the work even before it starts. I'm good at that. And I will find a way out. I'd explain now but that will come in time.
Oooo.... The suspense is building..... Literally.
Coop Dispatch may be opening a branch office in the Fort Worth area. I am sure Big Dave could get you in an 8-4 job?

12-3 is what I'm lookin for.
No more 8 and out the gate.
More like 3 and I can't think of anything to rhyme.
Too early and not a sip of coffee.

Too funny, brother! I’m on the ‘Merry ol’ Land of Oz’ plan since I’ve been retired: “I get up at noon and go to work at one..take an hour lunch and then at 2 I’m done. Jolly good fun!”

Coop Dispatch may be opening a branch office in the Fort Worth area. I am sure Big Dave could get you in an 8-4 job?
For three hours you can be responsible for signing the wrecker’s paperwork when he brings in a “lowered” trailer and telling him where to drop it. Then pick up sandwiches from Caps for Donna and I.