Yellow | YRCW under new ownership

Makes you wonder what kind of changes we are going to see over the next several months with the new bond holders owning yrc?

If I were to guess. I would think they would make you (1) mean and lean company.
Which is better than what came close to happening.

My guess is all segments need to make money. New owners have no allegiance to any subsidiary.

just my guess, and GOD I hope Im right... cut the fat, including dollar bill, get rid of a few board members, andfor the best result possible, they will probably make peace with the union. That is where the money is.. not cutting pay or other concessions, but giving faith back to the work force knowing that bad attitudes and unhappy employees are not going to help this company. You solve that problem and alot of employees including myself, who just dont care anymore, will change the tune and attitude and probably go the extra mile as I / we have before.... heres to the old bad 2009 out and hopefully a new better 2010 in!!

no bondholder will be allowed to have over 10,000 shares I think the number was. Figure on Overland Park still being headquarters

I wouldn't doubt if yrc goes private sometime in the future.to help keep out shady brokerage houses and major stock players from manipulating this company.some of these major investor have no clue what this industry does....and I did say in the future

You can bet the top management will be gone. With JP Morgan Chase as a major stock holder Dollar Bill is as good as gone and they will move fast. I bet they already have a replacement picked and will make an announcement on Monday.

You can bet the top management will be gone. With JP Morgan Chase as a major stock holder Dollar Bill is as good as gone and they will move fast. I bet they already have a replacement picked and will make an announcement on Monday.

Ya sure you got the bank right? JP is not a stock holder

unless they go into their own pocket to pay off his golden chute .
id rather they just make him dunnage man and keep him on until his contract runs out

unless they go into their own pocket to pay off his golden chute .
id rather they just make him dunnage man and keep him on until his contract runs out
Idea of the year Longblade! Lets make him get a CDL and run all night with little sleep in an old White. Or peddle Chicago with Noodle. :biglaugh:

Idea of the year Longblade! Lets make him get a CDL and run all night with little sleep in an old White. Or peddle Chicago with Noodle. :biglaugh:

And make him stop for lunch at the place where Stroud flips burgers and his wannabe TurboJ is the busboy!! :hysterical:

that is what I just heard awhile ago..Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are the new owners. They said it was in this sec filing
I see their names mentioned but not where it says they are new owners. Having trouble understanding the bank talk:duh:

YRC Worldwide - Other

Deutsche Bank... DHL's main holding company hmmmmmm.
ive said from the begining they were the 1s behind this whole deal.

that is what I just heard awhile ago..Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are the new owners. They said it was in this sec filing
I see their names mentioned but not where it says they are new owners. Having trouble understanding the bank talk:duh:

The stockholders are the owners, they hold an equity stake in the company. The bond holders were creditors of the company, not owners, (i.e., they lent the company money by buying the bonds) and by accepting the debt-for-equity offer, they now become stockholders (i.e. "owners") like anyone else who held shares. Anyone who owns shares in the company is an "owner". No one entity "bought" the company.

Sounds like We all should buy stock at the rock bottom price...I'm headed to the bank monday to purchase a few shares

I'm sure they (the new stockholders)are going to have alot of something to say after they have pulled this off. i don't think they gave up millions for nothing. Think positive, new minds & voices will make this work.