ABF | yrcw votes are in , YES......

First of all: What proof do you have that YRC would of closed if the outcome was no( I mean proof...not hearsay) and you saying that ABF would of been next is just plain BS! They will be contributing the same amount towards the pension that they always have till the end of the contract.Answer this: Do you think that the 25% that YRC will be contributing for the next 5 years will really do the trick?

ill try it slower for you,you asked me what proof i had they would close,i asked you what proof do you have they wouldnt.thats as slow as i can ask you.

I gotta say this is funny. ABFer's hating YRCer's, YRCer's hating other YRCer's. More proof that the Teamsters are their own worst enemy. And my so called union brothers always preach brotherhood, watching each others back. What BS that turned out to be.

Couple years back, when ABF wanted to pull out of the NMFA and the pension, I agreed with them. Know that it wasn't sustainable. I was called names, a company shill and so on. Now both companies are crying. Well ABFer's, we had a chance to save our pension a couple years back. We could have pulled out, been on our own contract, our own pension, and not be worrying about any of this crap. To the YRCer's, what happened at YRC may not be the unions fault. But all the stupid name calling from the no voters to yes voters and visa verse is just sad. Again more proof that union brotherhood is dead, and has been dead.

Yes, I'm to the point I don't care anymore. I use to. But whats the point? I was chastised for voting yes on the ABF's concession. Now I just shift the gears. I'll keep coming to work till ABF locks up the gates alla CF. I'm building up my cash, I'll be fine. I'm done worrying and bitching. Nothing I can do to make a difference.

Really sad. It use to mean something to be a Teamster. Not anymore. Its gotten to the point that if one members disagrees with another then the hateful rhetoric starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill try it slower for you,you asked me what proof i had they would close,i asked you what proof do you have they wouldnt.thats as slow as i can ask you.

Don't get into it with Docker. He'll just spin and spin and get nastier and nastier. He doesn't even know the context of his own posts. He's just a hateful person. Trust me, I know first hand.

Don't get into it with Docker. He'll just spin and spin and get nastier and nastier. He doesn't even know the context of his own posts. He's just a hateful person. Trust me, I know first hand.

Good ole Stoney... Always starting something that you can't finish.You ran out of steam on the PM's and after you couldn't take the heat no more...put me on the ignore list.Now you figure that you will start it up all over again here where you feel safe.You little sissy boy you!!!!!!

R-14...Just remember who started this one...and if you want to step in and warn me against striking back at him...you might as well go ahead and ban me now! I tried to leave it behind me after he went running with his tail between his legs but now he figured he'll try another angle after bringing in a friend to try and help.Your typical coward. I got news for you Stoney,,,that's still not enough!!!!

You mean to tell me in what all I replied to you that this is all that you could come up with???? You're not the brightest are you?

I'm going to take this real slow for you...OK

Show me where I said that YRC wouldn't close if you voted no.Do you comprehend; understand if you will?

But since you are so persistent...I'll comply

"Instead, the company would have until Jan. 10 to have the agreement in force, providing time for a possible revote if necessary."

YRC Worldwide lenders extend deadline ahead of union vote result | Kansas City Business Journal

Now...try to answer my questions!

You're just as much as an imbecile as your friend Stoney...no wonder you two are friends!Didn't you see my proof in my last post or don't you even read the posts.Or are you just here to try and help your sissy friend out? Because you sure won't even try to answer my questions....just make trouble.

I gotta say this is funny. ABFer's hating YRCer's, YRCer's hating other YRCer's. More proof that the Teamsters are their own worst enemy. And my so called union brothers always preach brotherhood, watching each others back. What BS that turned out to be.

Couple years back, when ABF wanted to pull out of the NMFA and the pension, I agreed with them. Know that it wasn't sustainable. I was called names, a company shill and so on. Now both companies are crying. Well ABFer's, we had a chance to save our pension a couple years back. We could have pulled out, been on our own contract, our own pension, and not be worrying about any of this crap. To the YRCer's, what happened at YRC may not be the unions fault. But all the stupid name calling from the no voters to yes voters and visa verse is just sad. Again more proof that union brotherhood is dead, and has been dead.

Yes, I'm to the point I don't care anymore. I use to. But whats the point? I was chastised for voting yes on the ABF's concession. Now I just shift the gears. I'll keep coming to work till ABF locks up the gates alla CF. I'm building up my cash, I'll be fine. I'm done worrying and bitching. Nothing I can do to make a difference.

Really sad. It use to mean something to be a Teamster. Not anymore. Its gotten to the point that if one members disagrees with another then the hateful rhetoric starts.

Another anti-union post by a man(I use that word loosely) that's in a union that has no business being there!!!!!!

We should make a movie ,how YRC @ employees broke down the teamsters truck drivers,we could get RICH. HAHAHAHAHA

Why do you want to blame YRC teamsters for bringing down teamster truck drivers, Yrc is irrelevant and ABF would have to cut costs anyway.The NMFA is to costly to be competitive in LTL Freight and changes would have had to be made or all the companies working under it would be extinct.

Couple years back, when ABF wanted to pull out of the NMFA and the pension, I agreed with them. Well ABFer's, we had a chance to save our pension a couple years back. We could have pulled out, been on our own contract, our own pension, and not be worrying about any of this crap.

Stoney....you are just flat out stupid...That's as nice as I'm able to put it.
EOM

Stoney....you are just flat out stupid...That's as nice as I'm able to put it.
EOM

He's not worth even trying to communicate with thelaststranger. All of his posts are negative about his company,union and co-workers. He's just miserable.All he will do is end up needling you until he gets the mod to break it up and then he will be right back doing it again.Atleast he didn't get banned at this site yet.

First of all: What proof do you have that YRC would of closed if the outcome was no( I mean proof...not hearsay) and you saying that ABF would of been next is just plain BS! They will be contributing the same amount towards the pension that they always have till the end of the contract.Answer this: Do you think that the 25% that YRC will be contributing for the next 5 years will really do the trick?

YRC closed several Reddaway terminals that had a strike over concessions in their white paper contract and are gonna close a couple more. They said it..they did it, no bluff.
ABF won't even ask you to vote again cuz they plan on reversing the no vote at YRC in court :clappy::clappy: