XPO | 2007 Raise

That was a typo it was supposed to read "when they reach their 14". IF you are not driving you can go over your 14 and not use the 2hr extension. If you pull into the yard right at your 14th hr anything that you do from there on can be logged as on duty not driving thus going over your 14

According to DOT anywork done counts against your 14hrs doesnt matter if your driving or not... :USA:

why does it have to be like this ?
Be like what? Ok is 54 cents per hour a 3% per/hr increase? remember when we first started paying for medical? They showed us a movie where employees said we needed to do something to offset the high cost of medical. Do you know anyone who was in on this meeting and in the video? I sure do`nt. Now the latest changes were the millionaires club wanting more. Guess who`s getting less? Thats right us. Hope you don`t get sick if you have used 3 pto days you have 2 left. Short term dissability kicks in after 14 days. so now what are you going to do for money in the meantime? Hope you took the option days and have vacation left, or you get nothing. So do we keep giving or start fighting? I am here for the longhaul, but because someone needs 9 million dollars in bonus money we suffer. INTEGRITY at its best no?

:smilie_132: so whats that put you guys at hour and mileage rate, us south boys are really thinking 40 cents to make it a even 21.00 an hour when we get are's in october......

I get mine effective 6/1. A $.40 increase. So after starting here @ $17.85 that will bring me to $18.25. And from $.399/mile to $.400/mile.

This is Central btw.

I can`t believe people are not fuming over this. It must take some time for the stink to sink in. A raise worse than 54 cents but the company is acting like they gave us 73 cents actually! More like 50 cents you want 2 days off you get 32 cents. Now lets see 32x40= $ 12.80 x 52 = 665.60 Now theres something to brag about. Shame on you guys for starting rumors. ARE WE TIRED OF THIS YET????

I can`t believe people are not fuming over this. It must take some time for the stink to sink in. A raise worse than 54 cents but the company is acting like they gave us 73 cents actually! More like 50 cents you want 2 days off you get 32 cents. Now lets see 32x40= $ 12.80 x 52 = 665.60 Now theres something to brag about. Shame on you guys for starting rumors. ARE WE TIRED OF THIS YET????
May be there would be less rumors if there was more trust and communication between us and our chain. This crap could of been slammed dunk right from the bat if they responded to it.

What are you central guys complaining about were only getting 21.05 hr/503/mile out here on the left coast
that 5 year to full rate is done to save the company big bucks. within 50 miles of the tip of the lake we have 9 terminals, maybe 750 drivers and we probably move 10 million pounds of frt. a night. I guy says he asked a driver from a union co. how much they paid. $ 23.05 per/ hr. Yes Im gonna get beat up for this by someone, but if we blow away our competition hands down should`nt we get paid more???? I`m sure if I am off on my guesses management will let me know. I am sure I will be hearing from drivers from other companies because of what I said. But the truth hurts! Dude 50 cents an hour is 20 bucks for forty hrs. I think it was a slap in the face.