Yellow | 4 hour calls and holiday pay

Me asking was no different than trying to find a tax loophole come April 15. No one wants to give extra money to the govt, and we don't want to give it to YRC. The 15% should be enough for them. I'm not even sure if that's what made him mad, though. He seems fixated on whether or not I work, which is irrelevant. I wouldn't mind telling someone who was friendly and genuinely interested. Not the case here.

Unfortunately, his point of view is common. It is somehow tied to the notion that it should be left to the companies good will to determine the employee's standard of living... the employee has no right to demand what the market will bear... which is what the company seeks for itself in the marketplace.

Allright u genius what should we make. We are the highest paid drivers in the industry other than ups. Where dumbass should they raise the rates so shut up nd enjoy life

The highest possible wage we can negotiate.

We have never earned anything that wasn't mutually agreed to.

u are lazy my wife would embarrass u

Likely story. My wife never worked, and if you called her lazy you would do it in front of me but one time. Some of us have other priorities in life. Both you and your Wife work your arse off. We need people like you to keep our Governement in tax revenue. You can even keep some of it and impress the ::shit:: out of me with your toys and fancy house. Now it would be nice if you drop it and quit showing what an arse you can be. Probably asking too much.

Likely story. My wife never worked, and if you called her lazy you would do it in front of me but one time. Some of us have other priorities in life. Both you and your Wife work your arse off. We need people like you to keep our Governement in tax revenue. You can even keep some of it and impress the ::shit:: out of me with your toys and fancy house. Now it would be nice if you drop it and quit showing what an arse you can be. Probably asking too much.
My wife hasn't worked a full time job since the eighties. We live in a small house and have no expensive toys. On the other hand I've been retired since 06/2009 and were doing quite well on my pension mainly due to a lot of hard work on my stay at home wives part and our very small debt load.
So you can keep all your fancy stuff, I'd rather stay home with my lazy wife, sure beats working.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife hasn't worked a full time job since the eighties. We live in a small house and have no expensive toys. On the other hand I've been retired since 06/2009 and were doing quite well on my pension mainly due to a lot of hard work on my stay at home wives part and our very small debt load.
So you can keep all your fancy stuff, I'd rather stay home with my lazy wife, sure beats working.
AMEN! I'm just glad my Lazy wife puts up with my Lazy arse. I'm sure if we posted what makes us so Lazy it would fall on "Deaf Ears" anyway.

This attitude of being lazy is what put CF out and Yellow on the way so keep it up you guys are doing a fine job

I suppose that you also think that CCX, Conway what ever you want to call it had nothing to do with CF closing down. Do you know any of the statistics on the CF shut down? I do. I can tell you this it was not laziness that put them out.

I suppose that you also think that CCX, Conway what ever you want to call it had nothing to do with CF closing down. Do you know any of the statistics on the CF shut down? I do. I can tell you this it was not laziness that put them out.
He knows that! And as long as he insists on acting ignorant no sense trying to make any points.

you know what I am working(thankfull) I drive 472 miles come home get in my car and drive 160 miles roundtrip for my sons wrestling meet then go home stay up until 9 pm go to sleep and get up at 5 am for my younger sons' wrestling tournament 65 miles away. I coach baseball football wrestling go to work love my wife and are crabby a lot. Dont give me this crap abt a flexible schedule u r spoiled. I work my ass off and my wife does to. I love what I do as it pays the bills and allows the wrestling so dont give me this crap about ur flexible schedule. I have one questions do you have a job

dont you work for fedex? just wondrin cuz you sure sound like a mester!:hissyfit: