ABF | ABF and Amazon

I did read it, I can't find a question in there, please point it out.
I said postS, the ones getting pissed were Go40 and Sac75. Last I checked, neither of them or you own or moderate the site. So unless I'm on here bashing you guys or your company, I'm not trolling and free to post anywhere I like about anything I like.

I don’t run to the teacher, you came off like R&L was the next coming of Christ now you’re all I’m just asking questions, :horseshit:, go start :::shit::: on you’re own board your mod will protect you over there
How in the hell did I come off as R&L is the next coming of Christ? I just said I'm glad they told Amazon to shove their freight. I was more interested in the warehouses and sleds anyways and the setup services. You read a lot into my posts.

Again , you read ALOT into people's posts, no troll accusation for big r guy?
No, that’s been Judy’s plan for ARCBEST the whole time. Your a troll. You keep fighting with all of us even though we answered your questions. That makes you a troll. See how that works.

No, that’s been Judy’s plan for ARCBEST the whole time. Your a troll. You keep fighting with all of us even though we answered your questions. That makes you a troll. See how that works.
Actually wheelman and others answered questions and did it without calling me a troll. Even Joe and go have not come back to this thread yet you have. That makes you a troll . See how that works?