ABF | ABF and Amazon

You work at trucking boards? Is Jeff a good boss? He seems like a decent fellow. Well if you work at trucking boards I guess you can ban me or lock my thread or something along those lines.
Say could you do something about bibs while you're at it? Leave Magoo alone though, he's odd but seems harmless .

You work at trucking boards? Is Jeff a good boss? He seems like a decent fellow. Well if you work at trucking boards I guess you can ban me or lock my thread or something along those lines.
You apparently have comprehension issues. I work at ABF. You knew that though troll.

We are not on the Politics or Washington thread are we? Drag that over I will get you banned
Y'all started this, any reasonable individual that reads through the thread would realize you, jo & go, started in on me for asking a few basic questions. Again you keep on coming back to a SINGLE thread I started and repeatedly return to harass me. Don't like what I've done, take it to Jeff . I've posted no where else on the ABF forum. You three think you can intimidate me you're wrong . Put me in ignore if I bother you that much.

Y'all started this, any reasonable individual that reads through the thread would realize you, jo & go, started in on me for asking a few basic questions. Again you keep on coming back to a SINGLE thread I started and repeatedly return to harass me. Don't like what I've done, take it to Jeff . I've posted no where else on the ABF forum. You three think you can intimidate me you're wrong . Put me in ignore if I bother you that much.
When you come off as an asshat you get treated like an asshat mam

When you come off as an asshat you get treated like an asshat mam
He says he posted nowhere else on the Abf forum. On the thread miles of bottom guys he posted twice....New hire process question he posted 17 times, but he don’t post anywhere except for the thread he started. What an ass hat is right, giving hiring advise for a company he doesn’t work for.... priceless

He says he posted nowhere else on the Abf forum. On the thread miles of bottom guys he posted twice....New hire process question he posted 17 times, but he don’t post anywhere except for the thread he started. What an ass hat is right, giving hiring advise for a company he doesn’t work for.... priceless
Now see, I was willing to let this lie with wheelmans last post. All three of us liked it and no posts, all good,we can agree to disagree.

I stand corrected about not posting anywhere else on the ABF forum . I had forgotten about those threads.

Now you guys are back trolling me calling me an asshat. Like I said , you call me out , I will respond. You've called me asshat litttle bitch , moron, troll. What are you guys , 14?

Last edited:
Now see, I was willing to let this lie with wheelmans last post. All three of us liked it and no posts, all good,we can agree to disagree.

I stand corrected about not posting anywhere else on the ABF forum . I had forgotten about those threads.

Now you guys are back trolling me calling me an asshat. Like I said , you call me out , I will respond. You've called me asshat litttle bitch , moron, troll. What are you guys , 14?
I did not call you an asshat, if you read with comprehension you will see that.

Can't let it go can you? Why are you obsessed with me? And no, asshat was not yours, believe yours was little bitch. If I cared more, I might remember.
I see you still cannot read with comprehension, I did call you a little bitch and I said you come off as an asshat, if it bothers you , take it to Jeff.