Yellow | Amended tax return on 15% wage reduction

Turbo Tax announces special tax deadline price for YRC employees wishing to file amended returns!!!! You get up to 3 years back for $199.99 !!! Plus 2000 air miles added to your Visa card from Barklay's Cayman Island branch!!! And if you call in the next hour you will also receive an autographed picture of Jamie Pierson!!! Call 1-800-244-9664. That's 1-800-big- Wong !!!!

This 'offer' of air miles added to your account is unsubstantiated.

Bar(c)lays will provide a direct line to Ron Popiel, through which you may discuss a Ginsu knife set or a pocket fisherman.

This 'offer' of air miles added to your account is unsubstantiated.

Bar(c)lays will provide a direct line to Ron Popiel, through which you may discuss a Ginsu knife set or a pocket fisherman.
And if you act now, we will double the offer !!!!!!

Turbo Tax announces special tax deadline price for YRC employees wishing to file amended returns!!!! You get up to 3 years back for $199.99 !!! Plus 2000 air miles added to your Visa card from Barklay's Cayman Island branch!!! And if you call in the next hour you will also receive an autographed picture of Jamie Pierson!!! Call 1-800-244-9664. That's 1-800-big- Wong !!!!
Ted, Otter told me I can claim a popcorn credit. But was unsure whether I needed to list it on Form 2106, or some other form.

Ted, Otter told me I can claim a popcorn credit. But was unsure whether I needed to list it on Form 2106, or some other form.
I called Turbo myself and they recommend form BT 8876, and on line 12 write in word YRC -popcorn allowance!!!!

Free? Heck no! Ships on biglongwongs highly paid three months to deliver or we lose it service. Plus 15% gratuity, of course...
Just so you know. They have added another partner and renamed their package delivery service , Big, Wong, Blade, and Huh Express!!!!

It's so funny people are STILL trying to claim money that has never existed. Only on paper. Never existed physically.
What about the " new" uniforms everyone is talking about??? When will they be here???? Can we deduct them on our return??? Or will we have to file an amended one for those also ???? What if they do not fit??? Does YRC pay to have them returned??? Can we deduct that cost also???