FedEx Freight | Any centers losing more runs?

FDX stock $205. ODFL stock $342. SAIA stock $272
R&L hiring, and CT hired our former ACM at top dollar to run their terminal.

I'm not the smartest, but not everyone hurting like FEDEX.
other companies concentrate on moving and delivering freight. this company want to be the leader in technology. move the freight make money, easy process

Our DDI is training Express guys too. Kind of ironic since we have so many freight drivers sitting at home or on furlough. Why don’t they use them instead?
Only thing that comes to mind is Express make less on the hour.

I don't understand either. Freight driver's have hazmat, tanker, and doubles endorsements. Seems they would be more valuable. Guess not.

I hear this all the time and I seriously doubt it. We were the only part of the combined company to make money last FY.

My only concern with the profit margin is that it arrived when Ground began losing money. (For like the first time ever) And, we are the contractors for Ground. (As per the January Freight Forward video). How much does Ground pay Freight to pull for them? Who dictates the rates?

What do you want to do to sell a business? Make it look profitable!!

My only concern with the profit margin is that it arrived when Ground began losing money. (For like the first time ever) And, we are the contractors for Ground. (As per the January Freight Forward video). How much does Ground pay Freight to pull for them? Who dictates the rates?

You need to stop making sense! That's not allowed at FedEx! Know your roll driver! Lol

Golden goose always brings in more than a Turkey !