Estes | Any Yellow guys get hired at Estes ?

Employees at Estes don't consider themselves family?

Exactly why drivers at Estes will bring back a flat tire on a trailer, missing mudflap, light out...for the next driver to take to the shop to fix.

Your constant defending of Estes who is nothing more than a tier 2 hillbilly operation gets so exhausting to read. Yawn.
This happens at a lot of trucking companies not just Estes. I worked for O.D and R&L and seen the same stuff.

Hilarious. I'm not a retired teamster. I'm an Estes Not-So Strong driver.
Is Estes perfect? Well no, but it is a darn good job. I feel blessed working for them Hillbillies. They pay me well to pay my bills and have always worked with me when needing time off. I personally do have a lot of friends here that i consider family. We talk near daily about our lives and problems and encourage one another. It's like therapy. When im at work i give all i got because i want Estes to succeed. If they do well it benefits me in the long run. Then again I've never been one to want to half ass any work i do.

Some things youd think are obvious are over some peoples head. Had 2 yellow drivers go into training had been with yellow many years and could not do keep their mouths shut about what they didnt have to do as a union member and couldnt believe we didnt pay to fuel or this or that and how good the union was and needless to say after their 2 weeks the trainer wouldnt sign off on them and they didnt get hired. Did not meet what being a member of a family and team is. Id personally just keep quiet about anything union and be humble just a bit.

Very smart...

Thank you to all who replied gives me some hope in 3 months only 3 interviews out over 30 applications. No 1 wants a 56 yr old dock worker - forklift operator. Best offer I got so far was $17 an hour loading windows by hand for 12 hours. Been turned down at all the LTls on my 4th try at Saia in 3 months seems they can't keep the guys they hire. Ad came up on their website hiring part time dock workers they start at $24.25 I can do that then just prove myself all over again if only I could get in the door of some freight company. Average pay in Houston for warehouse and fork operators is 17 sucks.

If you're looking to do dock work and you feel they're discriminating against you, omit yellow from your work history. Drivers have to provide detailed work history per the FMSCA, but that doesn't apply to dock workers.

dood anger issues much.?Do something to relieve your stress. Or are like 20?
I do , I get on trucking boards and have a good time watching the once prideful teamsters who looked down their nose at all the non union guys now crying , crying , crying. I have fun watching the teamsters get on Facebook and forums trying to look like employees asking questions like,” why isn’t this company like the failed union company ? “ or “ we deserve better guys, I wonder how we can get it?” Fun fun fun! Thanks for your concern sister.

I do , I get on trucking boards and have a good time watching the once prideful teamsters who looked down their nose at all the non union guys now crying , crying , crying. I have fun watching the teamsters get on Facebook and forums trying to look like employees asking questions like,” why isn’t this company like the failed union company ? “ or “ we deserve better guys, I wonder how we can get it?” Fun fun fun! Thanks for your concern sister.
Dang brother man you got a super weird obesssion/fetish with Teamsters… but I don’t blame you you need something since you have never been able to get a woman off…. I’m a teamster but I am here for you man I want to help and support you with
Your mental health issues anyway I can just let me know how I can be of service.

Dang brother man you got a super weird obesssion/fetish with Teamsters… but I don’t blame you you need something since you have never been able to get a woman off…. I’m a teamster but I am here for you man I want to help and support you with
Your mental health issues anyway I can just let me know how I can be of service.
Funny , but it’s what I would expect coming from a teamster. You can do better brother.

Last edited:
Funny , but it’s what I would expect coming from a teamster. You can do better brother.
No i cant im a teamster im a complaining lazy working Idiot. So with that being said and how your are much more wise and superior than me I think you are the one who can do better, give it a shot…

Well , first you degraded women with your vulgar response. Second , start your own business and show all these other companies how it’s done. If you waited to long to start one and your at the back end of your life, stop blaming everyone else. Third, I know the teamster culture has taught you to blame non union workers for the unions failures but you must understand the teamsters didn’t adapt and that is why you are so bitter.

Well , first you degraded women with your vulgar response. Second , start your own business and show all these other companies how it’s done. If you waited to long to start one and your at the back end of your life, stop blaming everyone else. Third, I know the teamster culture has taught you to blame non union workers for the unions failures but you must understand the teamsters didn’t adapt and that is why you are so bitter.
First things first buddy, I never never blamed anyone for anything you idiot go ahead and scroll all through these forums and you will find I am
Not one who has blamed anything on anyone. Lol. And I’m not bitter. It’s very apparent you’re the bitter one who is always talking smack and complaining. You’re a joke literally. And why would I start a business I don’t want to you can if you would like and if u do I wish u well.

It’s clear you are filled with anger and disrespect towards women. Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself degrading woman and being vulgar. I understand it easier to judge and point the finger at companies instead of starting one. I get it.

Well i just asked my beautiful well respected and well treated wife whom is not an object about what your saying and she told me not to worry about your nonsense and that your full of ::shit:: and that she feels bad you were bullied in grade school.

I’m sorry your wife is controlled by you and she’s afraid to tell you the truth. You should look into your p*on addiction and get help. It’s clear from your posts that you have these problems.

I’m sorry your wife is controlled by you and she’s afraid to tell you the truth. You should look into your p*on addiction and get help. It’s clear from your posts that you have these problems.
hey bro all BS to the side can you put me down for a referral at Estes? And in the mean time I’ll utilize this teamster health insurance to get all the issues that you addressed checked out… thanks brother.