XPO | Anyone sign up for the TDC?

We had a recruiter stop by last week and i was told there were no more open slots.

Maybe, next year

That's completely outrageous...you guys have a limit on how many can participate..??? My god, if we gave them every single eligible driver in my 150 employee place, they would ask if I could eek out one or two more...

It's nice to see all our street competition in one place.
For example: Where else can you see a YRCW tractor hooked to a FedEx trailer or a UPS Freight tractor hooked to a Con-way Freight trailer etc and vice versa. The combinations are endless and cool to see.

It's nice to see all our street competition in one place.
For example: Where else can you see a YRCW tractor hooked to a FedEx trailer or a UPS Freight tractor hooked to a Con-way Freight trailer etc and vice versa. The combinations are endless and cool to see.

It's our attempt at world peace.

Am always worried that the FedEx (Watkins) Nationals will cause havoc again as they did in the '68 games. I still shudder when watching those old news reels. It was Not necessary to toss that little rubber ducky into that helicopter!...... All because the fuel was not deemed Kosher.

My personal solution is for everyone to start screwing everyone else so pretty soon all of the trucks will be the same color. Blending lubricants is a good thing.

we are cleaning and painting our "95" truck. we need all the help we can get. we will get the better equipment from the other companies. conway figured out how to win without cheating.

:hide: Certainly Con-Way will not bring any '08s out of moth balls for the rodeo! If the resurrected "95s are good enough for the only people at Con-Way who actually make money for the company, they are good enough for the rodeo! :smilie_132:

yea sure sign me up i dont have a life now work 70 hours a week only day off is sunday sure ill spend sundays praticeing