XPO | Anyone sign up for the TDC?

We need something more of a challange, Pallet jack race's with steel on them, Dolly pulling race on uneven ground. Drag race's while bobtailing. Games that will bring the spirt of man hood back. Here's a few. Ax and knife throwing. Jell-o fighting, That would be realing fun to see at XML. Even the CSR'S could join in on the fun. I am sure we could come up with few games for them.

One of my favorite games that I can involve the whole family in is​
How Dangerous Can You Make The Yard.

All you really need for novice class is a pellet gun to disable obnoxious yard lights and a pic-ax to carve out some strategically placed pot holes! We're not yet in a class to spread out grease blobs and broken glass.

BUT, we can't wait to get our snow and ice rating!

Man!, I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Just told the kids about it, and you gotta know they won't sleep tonight!

Tomorrow is Sunday and we'll sneak in to practice then.

One of my favorite games that I can involve the whole family in is​
How Dangerous Can You Make The Yard.

All you really need for novice class is a pellet gun to disable obnoxious yard lights and a pic-ax to carve out some strategically placed pot holes! We're not yet in a class to spread out grease blobs and broken glass.

BUT, we can't wait to get our snow and ice rating!

Man!, I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Just told the kids about it, and you gotta know they won't sleep tonight!

Tomorrow is Sunday and we'll sneak in to practice then.

Yeah man....I love that game!!!

We have select houses in our neighborhood that play the game daily...

Usually they are the ones with young kids...

My favorite part of the game is when the kids come home for the day they leave their bikes and other things in the yard...then Mom and Dad leave for work in the morning when it is dark and start too negotiate the treacherous and oft times painful trek to the car...I can hear the blue language all the way up the street...hilarious!!!:rofl2:

Another fun thing is the 'toys in the driveway' portion of the game. You know what I mean....the bike on its side in the driveway...Mom or Dad raise the garage door and have to move any number of things to get the car out!!!

When I am really bored...I will get up in the middle of the night and....go to the neighbors house and move the bike from the yard to the driveway...now thats a lotta fun!!!

Here is another one ...and you simply gotta do this!

Go to your local dollar store and buy some of those little plastic toys toddlers play with...in the middle of the nite go to your nieghbors house (they must have toddlers or you will be found out)..and place several of the toys in strategic locations..One of the best places to put these is if the car sets out at nite...put the toy in the obvious path (hidden in the grass) to the car. The best place is approx. 3/4 of the way to said car. This way the driver is relaxed and focused of the task at hand...steps on the toy...turns an ankle...and lets the blue language fly!!!! But here is the really fun part!!! Just about two steps away from the car door you place another plastic toy. The driver is already p@ssed and stomping towards the car and BINGO!!! hits another one!!! They open the car door...throws whatever into the car...cursing melodically...grabs all the plastic toys and heaves them into the street. This way you get the toys back and can play the game yet another day!!!:redneck:

Let the games begin!!!:nutkick:

Rat :loser:

You always compete for your self, just like Abel last year...What's up with your boy, Petie E...heard he got in a street fight and the street won...Heard he's gonna make it, which I already knew because you could run over him with a truck and he would just get up and dust himself off...How's his ride..??

Pete will survive, I guess he went off the side of the mountain trying to avoid an animal on the road. He's got a fractured skull. one broken leg, couple of broken ribs and road burns all over. I haven't heard about his bike but I inagine that its pretty well trashed.

Pete will survive, I guess he went off the side of the mountain trying to avoid an animal on the road. He's got a fractured skull. one broken leg, couple of broken ribs and road burns all over. I haven't heard about his bike but I inagine that its pretty well trashed.

Fractured Skull..????? Who's got a band-aid..?? Give him our best if you get the chance...I already told your boss to do it, but he's a busy guy, you know..

At last count we now have seven previously non-participating members of CW going to the TDC...just talked to a friend of mine whom I used to work with at my now defunct old barn...and he decided to participate as well...gonna be a sh*tload of rookies from CW in the Buckeye this year!!!

Excellent!

The more competitors we field the better we look; You know - Our image.

That being said, I guess all of our participants are doing us good by going out there and presenting Conway as a team driven operation. And in turn making us more attractive to qualified potential applicants. It's all good.

Excellent!

The more competitors we field the better we look; You know - Our image.

That being said, I guess all of our participants are doing us good by going out there and presenting Conway as a team driven operation. And in turn making us more attractive to qualified potential applicants. It's all good.

Image ain't got nuthin' to do with it.

Its mano el mano....or some such sh*t!!!

Struttin' your stuff against theirs...

Image ain't got nuthin' to do with it.

Its mano el mano....or some such sh*t!!!

Struttin' your stuff against theirs...

I understand those are probably your reasons, but what does Conway want out of this?

OR: Why are they pushing this TDC so hard?

Funny you mentioned bragging rights as I was just about to edit my post again and say that bragging rights are cool, but I really don't remember Conway capitalizing on our successes in the TDCs before.

Maybe they did and I missed it thinking that was a good day for corporate smoke insertion...or something.

However, I have seen a lot of internal promotion and self congratulations...all printed on high quality glossy paper.

Have fun, Really!

Study hard and take advantage of all the practice opportunities.

Funny you mentioned bragging rights as I was just about to edit my post again and say that bragging rights are cool, but I really don't remember Conway capitalizing on our successes in the TDCs before.

Maybe they did and I missed it thinking that was a good day for corporate smoke insertion...or something.

However, I have seen a lot of internal promotion and self congratulations...all printed on high quality glossy paper.

Have fun, Really!

Study hard and take advantage of all the practice opportunities.

What rock have you been hiding under???

Con-Way has been parading their participants for years!!!...

And what the hell has this to do with what we are talikng about???...