XPO | Anyone sign up for the TDC?

Yes, Conway has been parading our TDC veterans around Conway since I've been here but I must have been out the day they bragged to our customers in all of that promo lit we hand out. I don't remember seeing it. Yes, it is a really big rock.

GO! HAVE FUN!

Yes, Conway has been parading our TDC veterans around Conway since I've been here but I must have been out the day they bragged to our customers in all of that promo lit we hand out. I don't remember seeing it. Yes, it is a really big rock.

GO! HAVE FUN!

No...No...No!!!!

Not to the customers...

But to our competitors...

"My driver is better than your driver"...

That kinda thing...

Plymouth Rock???

Rat :loser:

No...No...No!!!!

Not to the customers...

But to our competitors...

"My driver is better than your driver"...

That kinda thing...

Plymouth Rock???

Rat :loser:

It's all 'smoke and mirrors'........See, as long as they have us looking at the competitive aspect of truck driving (a serious oxi-moron).....then, we don't spend any time watching what's in the other hand..........like a magician on stage, while you are watching the pretty girl in the bikini, he is hiding the rabbit in the hat.......watch, you don't get so focused on the TDC, that you don't see the "further business enhancement", in the other hand....

Smoke and Mirrors.....
:holysheep:

It's all 'smoke and mirrors'........See, as long as they have us looking at the competitive aspect of truck driving (a serious oxi-moron).....then, we don't spend any time watching what's in the other hand..........like a magician on stage, while you are watching the pretty girl in the bikini, he is hiding the rabbit in the hat.......watch, you don't get so focused on the TDC, that you don't see the "further business enhancement", in the other hand....

Smoke and Mirrors.....

It is obvious from many of the CNW threads and posts here that CNW does not even need the
pretty girls to distract from the issues .

All it seems to take are hats , uniforms , ect.

Just4Thought

It is obvious from many of the CNW threads and posts here that CNW does not even need the
pretty girls to distract from the issues .

All it seems to take are hats , uniforms , ect.

Just4Thought

Smoke and mirrors..........all of it.....SMOKE AND MIRRORS