Yellow | Are we that broke

Yes! They are that broke. Corporate loans have no fixed interest as the interest rates rise Yellow looses the little cash flow they have.
It will take loan forgiveness from the president to save this company then every company will want it so forget that.
I suggest we take up a (Go Fun Me) account for Yellow it’s what’s needed for this company to survive.
Free handouts from the Democrats lead to inflation which lead to higher interest rates.
Let’s see if Yellow can pull a rabbit out of the hat this year, for all of us still working I really hope so.
I don’t want to find another job at my age so please try to keep the mirrors on the trucks.
This looks like a repeat of 2008 so hold on.

Yes! They are that broke. Corporate loans have no fixed interest as the interest rates rise Yellow looses the little cash flow they have.
It will take loan forgiveness from the president to save this company then every company will want it so forget that.
I suggest we take up a (Go Fun Me) account for Yellow it’s what’s needed for this company to survive.
Free handouts from the Democrats lead to inflation which lead to higher interest rates.
Let’s see if Yellow can pull a rabbit out of the hat this year, for all of us still working I really hope so.
I don’t want to find another job at my age so please try to keep the mirrors on the trucks.
Hey. I haven’t lost a mirror yet this week. If I make it to next Tuesday, it will be a new record.

Really? This company should have been done long ago! All this place is is for upper management to suck as much money out forthemselves until the cow is dead. I bet they still get bonuses go golfing at noon on Friday. When this place goes under all these VP s and Presidents will call their college buddy at another company asking for a job and get one . Wake up . This is like a club which we aren’t members of . And why dont you have some respect for yourself about not wanting to find another job !! Its our fault for staying. This was inevitable!

If corporate loans are variable rate then why did they refinance debt (back about 7 or 8 years ago if I remember right) and say they are saving money?

How much do you think we paid on these loans since they took them in 2006 or 2008 or whenever it was?
Total paid without interest taken out?
And how much was each loan for?
Not how much we paid on principle nor interest but how much we paid.
They have paid barely nothing on the principal. Maybe $50 million on $1billion in debt ! Yes a billion, Let that sink in a minute. Banks are getting rich off the interest payments . One day the banks are going to say “OK boys time to pay the principal “ and Yellow will cry “We have no money “ . When that happens its over ! Its pretty simple . Oh and add the $700 million debt loan from the Treasury. Its like how Maddoff got caught. Although a little different. But everyone wanted their money when the economy tanked in 2008 2009 . Thats whats going to happen to Yellow !

They have paid barely nothing on the principal. Maybe $50 million on $1billion in debt ! Yes a billion, Let that sink in a minute. Banks are getting rich off the interest payments . One day the banks are going to say “OK boys time to pay the principal “ and Yellow will cry “We have no money “ . When that happens its over ! Its pretty simple . Oh and add the $700 million debt loan from the Treasury. Its like how Maddoff got caught. Although a little different. But everyone wanted their money when the economy tanked in 2008 2009 . Thats whats going to happen to Yellow !

You might want to educate yourself on how much debt various companies carry. Just for example, as of September 2022:

Knight Transportation 1.88B
Fedex 20.25B
United Parcel Service 20.35B
TFI International Inc 1.7B
Xpo Logistics 2.91B
Yrc Worldwide 1.56B
J B Hunt Transport 1.24B

And by the way, the banks required that YRC institute the givebacks before they would refinance the notes coming due back around 2009. The company didn't do that on their own.

So, they took $1.7Billion?

With no repercussions to the bastards who would think of loaning them that?

I think we paid enough.
The 1billoin they paid for USF trying to rule the world in 2007 2008 . They got boned on that plus the $700 million loan , so yeah they’re about $1.6 biilion in debt ! How do you even begin to pay that off ! WHEN THEY CANT MANAGE ANYTHING!

You might want to educate yourself on how much debt various companies carry. Just for example, as of September 2022:

Fedex 20.25B
Xpo Logistics 2.91B
Yrc Worldwide 1.56B
J B Hunt Transport 1.24B

And by the way, the banks required that YRC institute the givebacks before they would refinance the notes coming due back around 2009. The company didn't do that on their oWn

Fedex 20.25B
Xpo Logistics 2.91B
Yrc Worldwide 1.56B
J B Hunt Transport 1.24B

And by the way, the banks required that YRC institute the givebacks before they would refinance the notes coming due back around 2009. The company didn't do that on their own.
The difference is moron is that those companies make money and the stock isnt at $2.00