XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

unnamed.md.jpg
Gotta love those LG routes, safety first.
Apparently this was what you saw when arriving at your first stop and opening your overhead. That sideways Jack must have been loaded by the dock crew that way cause that was the only way everything would fit in order to get your door
shut. Nitwits ! And I’ll bet your 1st delivery was that decked up plt that‘s strapped up on the left going to a house with your lift gate and no dock . If that’s true, I feel for you driver. I always opened my overhead and checked my loads for such bonehead moves and reworked them before leaving my yard preventing such idiocy.

Apparently this was what you saw when arriving at your first stop and opening your overhead. That sideways Jack must have been loaded by the dock crew that way cause that was the only way everything would fit in order to get your door
shut. Nitwits ! And I’ll bet your 1st delivery was that decked up plt that‘s strapped up on the left going to a house with your lift gate and no dock . If that’s true, I feel for you driver. I always opened my overhead and checked my loads for such bonehead moves and reworked them before leaving my yard preventing such idiocy.
Is that the kind of surprise you provide drivers at your new job lol? You know ol’ karma!

No sir I check my load before I go everyday. I dont trust my life or anyone elses life with any of the talent on the dock. This pic was taken before I reworked it. Gotta make sure you have your dwell time reasoning covered..

No sir I check my load before I go everyday. I dont trust my life or anyone elses life with any of the talent on the dock. This pic was taken before I reworked it. Gotta make sure you have your dwell time reasoning covered..
Never thought about getting one’s excessive’Dwell Time’ covered with a pic. Great foresight on your part driver.

That wasn’t an xpo dsr, was it? it couldn’t be , even xpo freight wouldn’t hire somebody that lacking in common sense...would they?
Sorry to say there has been a few posting about this. Telling drivers not to pull the pallet jack towards the door or lift gate, but instead to push it. SO yes we have hired those with the lack of common sense. There were a few that have fell out of the trailer and off the lift gate. Just no one has caught it on video yet but give it time

got to give 'em credit...at least they put the pallet jack on the trailer

got to give 'em credit...at least they put the pallet jack on the trailer
True, but if it was my load and my first stop was a LG delivery, then before I left my barn I would have found out what plt the LG delivery was and unloaded it.Then I would have stuck my Jack into the plt and put in on my truck backwards. That way when I got to my 1st stop, I’d just pump up the Jack and then push the pallet onto my LG. Easy peese !