XPO | Bonehead FOS, DSR, and DW

Screenshot_20230326-145811.md.png
Anyone know if the driver is ok?
“Police said the driver and passenger of the parked semi were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The driver of the other semi, a 49-year-old Grand Junction man, was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries. He was charged with careless driving causing injury, according to police.”

The article states that the double set hit the parked truck.

“Police said the driver and passenger of the parked semi were taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The driver of the other semi, a 49-year-old Grand Junction man, was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries. He was charged with careless driving causing injury, according to police.”

The article states that the double set hit the parked truck.

So the XPO driver was charged

So the XPO driver was charged
That’s what the article stated. Kind of weird though, the article stated that there were no HM, the pictures show that the front of the back trailer has a flammable placard. Also, this happened at 0700, I wouldn’t think darkness had anything to do with it and some pictures seem to show that the parked truck wasn’t in a traffic lane.

Last edited:
That’s what the article stated. Kind of weird though, the article stated that there were no HM, the pictures show that the front of the back trailer has a flammable placard. Also, this happened at 0700, I wouldn’t think darkness had anything to do with it and some pictures seem to show that the parked truck wasn’t in a traffic lane.
With that type of impact it's not uncommon for them to flip. If you look at the other pics you see there not one on the rear door of his rear trl

My question is why was the guy parked on the side of the road. Was he broke down if so how long was he there and where were the triangles out. I see it more and more drivers just parking on the shoulder to take there 10hrs off.

My question is why was the guy parked on the side of the road. Was he broke down if so how long was he there and where were the triangles out. I see it more and more drivers just parking on the shoulder to take there 10hrs off.
Tons. They now drive past several off ramps and run right up until their last minute and just park on the side of the road. No planning, no triangles. I’m betting our driver hit the brakes and his back pup swung into the stopped truck.