Yellow | Can Yrc Really Survive?

Believe it or not.
Besides keeping the customers product intact I always loaded with not necessarily the driver in mind. But I guess it could be. But I loaded the trailers evenly throughout the whole trailer.
Sense of pride I had in myself I would guess too. No one knew I was doing it but me.
These trailers were going on public roads. We all have loved ones on the road along with these trailers.
And the drivers like me Thank you for your work.

And the drivers like me Thank you for your work.
Thank you.

(never been thanked by drivers. I appreciate it. I retired a few months back and would still be doing the same thing. My(most) of my generation was just brought up that way or had it instilled in us. My father worked hard. Two jobs. As far back as I could remember. I think that's where I got it. But then again. Working with men at other jobs where teamwork really came into play did it too. It still happens at this company. No matter what is said here. I've seen many take pride in it still. But. Unfortunately I saw the opposite but ignored it. Happy trails!)

Last edited:
309 is going to lose a lot of drivers a bunch of us all have interviews for UPS and ABF plus a bunch of retirements now that there is no pension fix.
I hear UPS might be doing some hiring at CACH. Teams. I don't know what is public currently, but I'm always available for a direct message or two.

Yellow is still on the same path they were on before they bought Roadway Express and Holland! Some things never change!

Last edited:
No big deal. Only 1/2 pup per 10 hr shift.
Reason number 4355674 why our pension and pay had you and the rest of the Sheep crying
No one can put pride and dignity in your being and it can't be faked, it's embedded in who you are and your contribution to society and and your brethren
We're not even gonna touch on class and being a good steward (no steps necessary) but 1 step at a time
But before you blame the company which doesn't matter since you all are leaving anyway, go have a beer after fork freight And half a pup Friday and contemplate why we are in a position that have you and the other sheep bitching about why we make less than other companies who have workers with class and who take pride in their blessings
Not trying to educate you because you can't teach class but just spraying a lil freshener in the room so America can see that All of us aren't rotten pieces of liquid ::shit::

309 is going to lose a lot of drivers a bunch of us all have interviews for UPS and ABF plus a bunch of retirements now that there is no pension fix.
Still Praying for The Best interviews since the turn off the century
Don't blow this Great opportunity to elevate your life happiness and spirit
You Can Do This, I know you can
I Know You All Can
Thanks For The Courtesy Flush

Still Praying for The Best interviews since the turn off the century
Don't blow this Great opportunity to elevate your life happiness and spirit
You Can Do This, I know you can
I Know You All Can
Thanks For The Courtesy Flush
I heard Pace Bus Co. is putting extra routes to Transportation Drive in Sauk Village to handle the busloads of drivers leaving YRC,and dropping them at all UPS locations in the Chicagoland area for their interviews. Pace spokesperson, Mooch Patel says they will also give drivers a ride back to 309 afterwords,so they can punch out and collect delay pay...

I heard Pace Bus Co. is putting extra routes to Transportation Drive in Sauk Village to handle the busloads of drivers leaving YRC,and dropping them at all UPS locations in the Chicagoland area for their interviews. Pace spokesperson, Mooch Patel says they will also give drivers a ride back to 309 afterwords,so they can punch out and collect delay pay...
I’ll have you shuttle in while they’re out....

Reason number 4355674 why our pension and pay had you and the rest of the Sheep crying
No one can put pride and dignity in your being and it can't be faked, it's embedded in who you are and your contribution to society and and your brethren
We're not even gonna touch on class and being a good steward (no steps necessary) but 1 step at a time
But before you blame the company which doesn't matter since you all are leaving anyway, go have a beer after fork freight And half a pup Friday and contemplate why we are in a position that have you and the other sheep bitching about why we make less than other companies who have workers with class and who take pride in their blessings
Not trying to educate you because you can't teach class but just spraying a lil freshener in the room so America can see that All of us aren't rotten pieces of liquid :::shit:::
I see why RC is still paying you by the word. While the rest of us are getting paid by the mile. Siri sleigh who gives a ::shit:: what you think. Azz kisser deluxe