Yellow | Can Yrc Really Survive?

he said he would leave last monday and still talking to yrc customers? what a blowhard..
He'll never leave
The 50 interviews they have at 309
They'll all be the ones saying vote no and shut the gates 4 years from now
A year before our next contract
I promise you
Not 1 will leave
Less than 1

I thought those Con-Way and Fed Ex executives we hired were supposed to turn us around we still can't even guarantee the Time Critical loads? I know shippers used to order Time Critical a few days early knowing it wouldn't get there in time and be delivered for free when we still guaranteed the loads what a joke!
You keep saying We
French????

Cedar Rapids IA: Coop Dispatch looking for Shuttle Drivers to 309. Must be able to speak English and Moldovanian. Willing to start in one week due to my previous shuttle driver’s attitude with 309 employees which caused the Coop shuttle tractor to be vandalized. New Volvo tandem tractor to be up and running by next weekend. Turned up to 70mph. Job hiring fair at Capriottis. Lunch will be served.

Cedar Rapids IA: Coop Dispatch looking for Shuttle Drivers to 309. Must be able to speak English and Moldovanian. Willing to start in one week due to my previous shuttle driver’s attitude with 309 employees which caused the Coop shuttle tractor to be vandalized. New Volvo tandem tractor to be up and running by next weekend. Turned up to 70mph. Job hiring fair at Capriottis. Lunch will be served.
Now if ya really want keep the new hires from the job fair, ya gotta feed them lunch every day when they are out pedaling the brand new bicycle you just mentioned. Think of all those calories burnt when trying to get to their appointment on time. Everybody is offering a cash bonus when singing on. Why don't you step up & offer a chow bonus. Remember if you fuel the tractor, ya gotta fuel the driver. Be a leader & pioneer in this new & exciting field of driver retention. Miracle Whip, garlic bologna, & peanut butter on whole wheat works for me. von.

I’m not leaving I’m organizing YRC national overweighted trailer day Friday so get on board choo choo.
Believe it or not.
Besides keeping the customers product intact I always loaded with not necessarily the driver in mind. But I guess it could be. But I loaded the trailers evenly throughout the whole trailer.
Sense of pride I had in myself I would guess too. No one knew I was doing it but me.
These trailers were going on public roads. We all have loved ones on the road along with these trailers.