FedEx Freight | CEO Raj Subramaniam in a letter to staff.

Their drivers also drive like idiots. Twice this past week I was almost hit on I-70 . Leaving little room as they cut you off weaving in and out of traffic …
They’re trying to get the pebble out of their flip flops. Or they’re on their second six pack of Bud light. Possibly they’re searching for their bottle of whiskey. Honestly, these are truthful reasons for seeing Amazon semi’s laid over up and down I-5.

They’re trying to get the pebble out of their flip flops. Or they’re on their second six pack of Bud light. Possibly they’re searching for their bottle of whiskey. Honestly, these are truthful reasons for seeing Amazon semi’s laid over up and down I-5.
I see more Fedx capsized than Amazon.
You're not trying to tell us something, are you?

Their drivers also drive like idiots. Twice this past week I was almost hit on I-70 . Leaving little room as they cut you off weaving in and out of traffic …
Ask one of those , how much he makes a week after taxes and expenses are deducted ? Some might be driving for a contractor, or be on a lease purchase of a van or day cab. Amazon does not directly employ truck drivers, so LTL carriers are competing for cheap freight. Tying up too much trailer space, trucks, and drivers hauling cheap freight does not mean you will make billions.

How are these Indians becoming CEOs of all these companies unreal they took over all the hotels and 7-11 stores too?

Americans that come from immigrant parents tend to be the most patriotic hardest working people around. Americans born to Americans are ashamed to be American and entitled brats.
That lasts for abt 1 generation. Once the desperation is gone, and they're comfortable /secure, they become as entitled as the worst the US can offer.

That lasts for abt 1 generation. Once the desperation is gone, and they're comfortable /secure, they become as entitled as the worst the US can offer.

So, the problem might not be with the humans, but with the SYSTEM itself?

I’m so glad we have things like skin color to hate each other for, otherwise we might want to stick together and fix it!

So, the problem might not be with the humans, but with the SYSTEM itself?

I’m so glad we have things like skin color to hate each other for, otherwise we might want to stick together and fix it!
With quality posts like that it makes me wanna give you some more meat! Keep up the good work!

Believe it or not there are a few good Yankees!

How are these Indians becoming CEOs of all these companies unreal they took over all the hotels and 7-11 stores too?
Americans that come from immigrant parents tend to be the most patriotic hardest working people around. Americans born to Americans are ashamed to be American and entitled brats.
Indians coming here are very family oriented are hard workers and greatly value education. They are high achievers in technical fields - engineering/computer science and of course in medicine.

Ask one of those , how much he makes a week after taxes and expenses are deducted ? Some might be driving for a contractor, or be on a lease purchase of a van or day cab. Amazon does not directly employ truck drivers, so LTL carriers are competing for cheap freight. Tying up too much trailer space, trucks, and drivers hauling cheap freight does not mean you will make billions.
Yet SOME wanted us to sign up for all the Amazon freight we could handle. Imagine that...

Indians coming here are very family oriented are hard workers and greatly value education. They are high achievers in technical fields - engineering/computer science and of course in medicine.
Race is irrelevant in all these conversations. Culture? That's another matter. Some cultures suck.