FedEx Freight | CIN filed a petition to the NLRB for a Union Vote

Ok big guys let's see the petition and letter of protection you can come out of the closet

It's true we have filed today despite your efforts to thwart us.
We are many we are strong. We will win this battle.
Thanx to the inside crew and all the drivers who took a stand and signed a card.
The next step for the rank and file is easy. VOTE YES!

Did you even read what I said? Or does the "management card" just fly out to anything someone posts you "think" you disagree with. Please read it again with an open mind, then you can bash the "post".
I notice you didn't deny the claim,,,,

It's true we have filed today despite your efforts to thwart us.
We are many we are strong. We will win this battle.
Thanx to the inside crew and all the drivers who took a stand and signed a card.
The next step for the rank and file is easy. VOTE YES!

This is the opening salvo.....Watch and see how the dominoes fall from here....

Just a question or two, is there someplace else that this can be verified? Something this big I would expect the news to be on the Teamsters web site.. Will it be? As one of our greatest presidents said, trust but verify.

Just a question or two, is there someplace else that this can be verified? Something this big I would expect the news to be on the Teamsters web site.. Will it be? As one of our greatest presidents said, trust but verify.

I can assure you it's truth. Considering this was filed late Friday afternoon I'm sure you will be able to find more info on the web tomorrow or Monday morning. This is not a hoax. I have taken steps to notify certain media outlets to get the word out. I'm not sure how I can verify this for you other than giving you my word.

Quit turning this into a pissing match. Christ...

Anyhow, It's 100% true. I'm a straight up person. I don't appreciate when people bullcrap me, I don't bullcrap anyone.

Sorry, My "that's it" post was in response to you poking fun at my grammar. I hope you understand my stance on this. I left FedEx for reason. About 2 years ago I chose to go in a different direction due to not getting any time on the road and watching PT after PT pull thru the gate with trailers I and my fellow drivers could be running. I have family and friends who still work for fedex freight so I stay up with what's going on. What direction you choose to go is not my business and I try not to influence anyone who has to make that choice. I simply try to look at it from my unique perspective as a former driver who now works for a competitor and I see an uphill climb for the pro union group.

So with that being said the way I took your "finger" post was is was meant for your fellow drivers who don't want to unionize. I apologize if I misunderstood the purpose of your post. I myself would not want to alienate people I have to work with. So no pissing contest wanted on my side, just good debate.

See post 30 please.

No offense, but you forfeited "skin" along with the uniforms you turned in when you resigned. All you and others do is end up muddying the water. If we were all standing in a room in our various company uniforms and there you were in your green od colors opining certainly you would understand and not be offended if one of us said: hey man, no offense, but really, why dont you stfu? Just my skin in the game and dont give a rats ass what someones no skin in the game opinion is opinion.

No offense, but you forfeited "skin" along with the uniforms you turned in when you resigned. All you and others do is end up muddying the water. If we were all standing in a room in our various company uniforms and there you were in your green od colors opining certainly you would understand and not be offended if one of us said: hey man, no offense, but really, why dont you stfu? Just my skin in the game and dont give a rats ass what someones no skin in the game opinion is opinion.

Can anyone help me please?

Is this who you want to represent you ?

July 31, 2014: James Hoffa yesterday imposed an “emergency” trusteeship over Local 710, and appointed Chicago Teamster boss John Coli as trustee. The trusteeship follows a July 17 report by the Independent Review Board on the lack of financial controls in the local union.

Many members of Local 710 are eager to clean house in the next election, and want to know how this trusteeship will affect those efforts.

http://www.tdu.org/news/trusteeship-hits-chicago-local-710

Last edited by a moderator:
@DockWalker , I'm assuming you're a manager from your name and the way you put that post, in a small way I feel bad for managers , because they are the root and cause of all of these problems. and they are usually the first ones to go and get fired..

To all the managers who enjoy bashing the union and all of your employees, you should spend more time trying to unionize yourselves because you're underpaid and have the same crappy benefits that we have..

P.S. sorry if I pissef in your cornflakes from my comment :LMAO: