FedEx Freight | CIN filed a petition to the NLRB for a Union Vote

I would've waited to get other barns involved ( if I was in this fight ) now you bring heat to the CIN barn, why would you post this? to rub it in company's face? to **** them off? you feel like a big man now? and give finger to so call naysayers...wow amateur hour, just kid stuff...at end of day hope drivers don't lose job over couple knuckle heads...There's a right way to do things and this wasn't the right way....you got it all figured out I guess, it is what it is, enjoy the ride...peace...

I am surprised. I honestly thought it was all just internet talk and nobody was signing cards or even talking to union reps. I was so wrong. BTW Why didn't you folks consult with drzzz before proceeding with all of this? That guy is pure genius with all the answers.

I would've waited to get other barns involved ( if I was in this fight ) now you bring heat to the CIN barn, why would you post this? to rub it in company's face? to **** them off? you feel like a big man now? and give finger to so call naysayers...wow amateur hour, just kid stuff...at end of day hope drivers don't lose job over couple knuckle heads...There's a right way to do things and this wasn't the right way....you got it all figured out I guess, it is what it is, enjoy the ride...peace...

Bahahahahaha like I don't know who this junior member is. Just so you know dzzzz you should stick to your other account
You sound just like city slug

on my daughter life im not city slug..................................peace

Hope for the best expect the worse. Don't think Fred will take this lightly he's as anti-union as they come...

... Congrats on getting the ball rolling but expect a long hard fight from Fred.

1st off, Fred should have kept better finger on the pulse of his workers. He obviously pays people to do that. They failed!

This was a great place to work with very dedicated employees when he took over. His Middle managers and His number crunchers made calculated decisions over the years to continue to squeeze more and more while offering less and less. Fred himself is getting a wake up call. Fred should understand the concept of diminishing returns. We/They are way past that point.

Once you have the numbers and can actually petition the NLRB, FedEx knows. Everyone who matters, KNOWS. That is why it can be public. No need for secrecy on their part now. Congrats to them for doing the heavy lifting. Who's next?

1st off, Fred should have kept better finger on the pulse of his workers. He obviously pays people to do that. They failed!

This was a great place to work with very dedicated employees when he took over. His Middle managers and His number crunchers made calculated decisions over the years to continue to squeeze more and more while offering less and less. Fred himself is getting a wake up call. Fred should understand the concept of diminishing returns. We/They are way past that point.

You put your finger on it Swampy,,, used to be people were happy, customers were happy,,, now days it's just try not to get fired..... You Reap What You Sow.... There is NO reason it should have come to this....... oh well....

Once you have the numbers and can actually petition the NLRB, FedEx knows. Everyone who matters, KNOWS. That is why it can be public. No need for secrecy on their part now. Congrats to them for doing the heavy lifting. Who's next?

disclosure: I roll for con-way.

That will be the trick. Getting the east coast or Chicagoland to go is great. Unions presence is strong there. How do you ensure that you get coverage ?

That the dominos fall just right and that no one is missed ? This is truly a numbers game. There is strength in unity.

Any fracture is weakening you and strengthening the company.

It's like what is going on in this country today.You can only push the people so far before they start to revolt.Well it's the same here at fedex this was along time coming and the report card was the straw that broke the camels back.You guys that live your life in fear are a major reason we are where we are at in this world and at fedex.this country is the greatest in the world we have what others don't and that is freedom. The freedom of speech and the freedom to express and fight for our rights.alot of you guys who drive trucks today don't even know the laws you do things because fedex says it's ok when it's not.You have a job and part of your job is to know your laws and the rules and half of you dont.You believe in what they tell you even when they lie.A perfect fact to that is how many I see and hear believe what ever is said to you whether it's from a drivers mouth or management. Get educated it's your life and job.to all who want to scare there is know more of that we know the challenge and so does our families it's only a job it's not the end of the world so stand up for yourself for once take off your skirt and show your family that your a man.the time is now if at any time to make a change here so stand up and don't be afraid you will not lose your job for just signing a card.

disclosure: I roll for con-way.

That will be the trick. Getting the east coast or Chicagoland to go is great. Unions presence is strong there. How do you ensure that you get coverage ?

That the dominos fall just right and that no one is missed ? This is truly a numbers game. There is strength in unity.

Any fracture is weakening you and strengthening the company.

Don't worry grasshopper we have it covered there will be more to come

It is a job and a very good one don't ruin it for the few you brainwashed and have never been in a union or have even drove a truck before fedex freight invested the time and money to give them a job in this industry

AFer here, this post should be deleted Smoke Stack alot drivers infected here...damage control...just kidd stuff...

btw union 11yrs here 584 milk wagon was great back then...NYC...doors was closed its why i work here..fyi

It is a job and a very good one don't ruin it for the few you brainwashed and have never been in a union or have even drove a truck before fedex freight invested the time and money to give them a job in this industry

Please EXPLAIN yourself slug city... How on earth is this going to RUIN anyone's job?

Oh, and it's OK if you need more than 1 long (run on) sentence to make your point. Take all the space you need. :Poke:

The soft, slimy bodies of slugs are prone to desiccation, so land-living slugs are confined to moist environments and must retreat to damp hiding places when the weather is dry. The subsequent information in this article applies to land slugs.

LOL,,, pretty self explanatory.... I've seen too much crap to put up with much more from this company... I didn't hire on here,,, but they have yet found a way to fire me.... (I'm sure they are looking) ....