XPO | city driver forced to run

HOW MANY OTHER FACILITIES OUT THERE THAT ANYBODY KNOWS OF ARE MAKING CITY DRIVERS RUN SAT. LINEHAUL???? oR IS YOUR FAC OR SERVICE CENTER GOING BY SENORITY BY LINEHAUL DRIVERS ONLY. please tell me:ranting2:

one question was you not hired on as a driver not city or linehaul just a driver ?

and is it not your job to move freight ?

so why all of the bs to work on a saturday are we not here for a job to drive a truck

When it smells like crap,looks like crap,well 9/10 times it's crap,dont mean u dont have to listen to it,or even eat it(yuck)all said,Fed Ex want's it,Conway is really gonna need it:vote UNION,nuff said!option 2 qui crying,whanyyyy1

I work for yrcw and they cant force us to work period,but i just found out we set a record yesterday,we picked up 9,555,968,864,969lbs& 1,645,876 bills,Santa is settin outside the door & he is seriously thinkin bout swichin to conway,but they got a red lightbulb in the wagonmasters a**,but that halter may get him later,Mary(belated)Christmas,Ya"ll,lol

Damn,wife bought me flowers today,i shou...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

More

damn,wife bought me flowers today,i shou...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BET SHE GAVE HER CONWAY BOYFRIEND MORE THAN THAT...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YRC:TR10driving03:

OUCH!! that was harsh....but funny as he!! ah i cant wait to kick off the week and see how the first workday of 2010 goes!