College Football 2015

If they hadn't turned the ball over so much they could have won that thing. Give Harbaugh some credit. There ain't much talent on that team. He has them playing.

Reactions: mud
I'd be thinking more about the Michigan team from East Lansing, if I was a Buckey fan.

( in song ) We don't give a damn 'bout the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan. ( done singing )

But the only thing better than beating one highly ranked school from Michigan is beating TWO !

( in song ) We don't give a damn 'bout the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan. ( done singing )

But the only thing better than beating one highly ranked school from Michigan is beating TWO !
I lived in Taylor Mich. back in the seventies. When Michigan scored a touchdown against the Buckeyes, people would be outside running around yelling, and screaming. What was really mayhem, was to be in the local bar during the big game.

Heartbreaking to say the least!! I took the Big Blue over Sparty and lost on a fumbled snap by the punter...and all he had to do was fall down with the ball!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
I will say with Harbaugh there I see a National Championship in their near future!!

Heartbreaking to say the least!! I took the Big Blue over Sparty and lost on a fumbled snap by the punter...and all he had to do was fall down with the ball!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
I will say with Harbaugh there I see a National Championship in their near future!!

If he can do this without any talent, imagine how dangerous he will be after a year or two of recruiting. Michigan is back on the map.

I was yelling and screaming Michigan, until this. Oh well, this is why I love college football.

He made the safest choices. Had the game in hand. Set to stun the world. Turn everything on it's head. And then the punter became the goat. Feel sorry for that kid. But it's a good reality check for a program that is obviously going to be coming back strong.

I'm a Buckeye all the way. But we need a strong Big-10. We here in Columbus need that rivalry. We need you to be good so that we get that national respect for ourselves and our conference.

Reactions: mud
I was yelling and screaming Michigan, until this. Oh well, this is why I love college football.
You're only remembered for greatness or screwups. I feel sorry for the punter and the center.

I played center. Against our rival, I snapped a perfect snsp to our punter who kicked a beauty. I outran the gunners and dropped the returner in a perfect Tackle. But had an illegal shift. No one remembers that.

On the next play I saw three kids lining up in the hole I was to block. I bounced it to the punter and was overrun. Missed the block. Punt was blocked, we lost. Everyone in the county remembered me..