College Football 2015

I can't believe Rousey tried to box her. And then she ran right into that last kick that got the KO. No patience.
I don't think Rhonda had a choice, Holly shut her down every time she tried the arm bar. I'm beginning to think Rhonda is a one trick pony and up until Holly, no one had the defense to stop her.
Now the question is, who can stop Holly? I think Holly wins the rematch too!

I don't think Rhonda had a choice, Holly shut her down every time she tried the arm bar. I'm beginning to think Rhonda is a one trick pony and up until Holly, no one had the defense to stop her.
Now the question is, who can stop Holly? I think Holly wins the rematch too!

Not sure about that. Rousey just needs to fight a better fight. Being that aggressive against some one with such a strong defense is not going to get the win. She has to be much smarter. And neither of them has a vey long shelf life in the ring. Rousey wants to go in a different direction and have kids and Holm is already on the edge of to old to be a competitive fighter. Makes for a fun rematch when it happens. I look forward to it.

:smiliewhs:
That's a sad, sad day. :ranting2:

I want to see Michigan State crush Iowa next weekend for the Big Ten title, and Alabama pound Florida. Then I want Michigan States Defense to match up against Alabama's ground and pound offense in a playoff game......preferably in the title game.

When you said "lets go blue" they thought you meant stay home. :lmao::biglaugh::hilarious: Man, I liked that score. Sorry Mud----My wife made me do it. :6817:
The better team showed up. I can only shake my head. Give my best to Mrs. ESP, and just you wait until next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESP
I was disappointed that Harbaugh had his mind made up that he wasn't going to bring another man up into the box to stop the run. He made no adjustments and just let them run roughshod over our defense. I'd have made them throw the ball after I realized that they were going to just keep gouging us with the run. At least make a change and hope that they'll make a few mistakes. Michigan had no answers for the running game.

I want to see Michigan State crush Iowa next weekend for the Big Ten title, and Alabama pound Florida. Then I want Michigan States Defense to match up against Alabama's ground and pound offense in a playoff game......preferably in the title game.
Your going to get half your wish......just won't be the title game.

Alabama was very impressive.

cp1OSct.jpg