FedEx Freight | Combining yards

Definitely. I did ground for about a year and all you do is scan the package. Everything else is already done.

At freight you're filling out paperwork, applying pro stickers, RFID tags and you're usually at the mercy of whoever is loading you. And all of that is if you don't have to wait for a dock to clear.

This is the problem when you make a dock worker a driver's supervisor. They have no idea what's going on out there, but they want to micromanage everything. That's why I encourage snitching.

"Supervisor Doe is encouraging unsafe behavior by rushing drivers. We're supposed to GOAL and make every FedEx experience great blah blah blah. You can't have it both ways. Do we practice safety and customer service or are we rushing to reduce man hours? Please clarify."

You'll never hear a peep out of them again, but paper trail is everything. No conversations. Text, email or alert line. On off chance the supe doesn't back off hit them with harassment and retaliation.

The rules of the game are in your favor, you just have to be willing to play.
Visitor here. Bout ready to play the here’s my badge & keys game.

I don't like the concept of snitching unless it's REALLY necessary.

At my old terminal, if you're black or lgbt, it's nearly impossible to be fired. Even for theft of items and unreported accidents. Things that used to be 100% out the door, immediate offenses when I was still with Fx.
The only people I've heard walked off in the last few years are all white.

What location?