ODFL | Computers down...

Songremainsthesame

TB Legend
Credits
What's the deal? Been sitting at the hotel in DAL all day, dispatch sez the computers on the dock have been down after the Sunday am scheduled maintenance. I'm on delay and have been for a while, but if this goes on much longer its not gonna be fun running all night after being up all day. Anyone else running into this problem today?

Welcome to OD...Umm!!!!4000 miles..What sitting in motel.
What's the deal? Been sitting at the hotel in DAL all day, dispatch sez the computers on the dock have been down after the Sunday am scheduled maintenance. I'm on delay and have been for a while, but if this goes on much longer its not gonna be fun running all night after being up all day. Anyone else running into this problem today?

All day Sunday in a hotel?
Con-Way must be looking better and better! :hysterical::smiley_iloveaustral

Yeah we run 7 days/week, breakbulks might go dark for a while on the weekend, but usually when you go into the big yards dispatch and dock are there working away.

4000 miles was last week, since Wednesday I've run 1730 and am looking at 560 this evening. They told me to come over around 1800, so hopefully I'll be back to the big D by 4:00 or 4:30 in the morning.

Just love the one's who have been here a month&know everything.Thank's Conway for sending him to ATL.I quess that's why he left cause he knew everything

All day Sunday in a hotel?
Con-Way must be looking better and better! :hysterical::smiley_iloveaustral

Guess he missed the part where I said I ran 4000 miles last week, no dock, no lean, no supervisor berating the "team" for not making production. Just ride and guide. FaceTime with the fam, I'll be home Wednesday taking 4 days off, taking the wife o Panama City. Yeah, I think I'll stay here.

Just love the one's who have been here a month&know everything.Thank's Conway for sending him to ATL.I quess that's why he left cause he knew everything

Naa I left because of all the crap at Con-way. Much better here, even with this little minor snag. Hope you're not implying that I'm pissed or anything, cause I'm not. Little frustrated yes. But this too shall pass.

easy stud, everyone is entitled to their opinion.. Sorry everyone doesnt live in the fairy tale nothing is ever wrong at od land...Jeez

:crybaby:You know when they stay away from there family's&sleep in them motel room's&in the truck by themself's they get like a female.I like sleeping in my bed everynight&staying park'd for 8 hour's&get pay'd.What a life of a truck driver
Line Drivers.... what would else would they have to talk about Kenneth LOL.