XPO | Con-way rocks!

well , i think maybe Con-way does rock. We made it through the year without pay cuts and had a low percentage of layoffs. Things are bad, but compared to other companies we seem to be fine.

well , i think maybe Con-way does rock. We made it through the year without pay cuts and had a low percentage of layoffs. Things are bad, but compared to other companies we seem to be fine.

"Fine" being a completely relevant term......:holysheep:

CNWY5150DSR
Peon

Censorship sucks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Hill
Just for your information, we know who you are. If you want to stay on Truckingboards just follow the rules and don't do the things that have got you banned from TB's, in the past. All we want is for you and everyone else to stay within the rules, as we determine them. Bubba is the past and CNWY is the present, please make the best of the this opportunity.

Good luck,

Benny Hill, Moderator

you know the statement that got me banned was not near as bad as what most of the moderators post on a daily basis. good luck ? good luck trying to have a debate or discussion about a topic without pissing a moderator off , yea thanks, i will need luck. i stayed off the union sites..... i stayed in conway freight.... i only posted a mildly rude reply on my own thread that your moderators and tireddriverswife were trying to destroy with silly *** comments left and right.. all i have to do is change my static ip address , which is a little harder now that i have a router ,and you will never know who i am, but really , you all are not worth the trouble. let me save you the time , go ahead and ban me now, this forum is useless anyway. half the info posted on here is BS anyway.
oh, and just in case you wanted to reply and not ban me again.... let me make it easy for you. **** OFF DORK BOY ... absolute power corrupts absolutely you ****ing pompass *** *****.

ummm , i don't understand why we would need to thank them? When we parted ways, we paid off $20 million of CF's debt and brought them back out of the red. So we should thank CF for using that $20 million to still end up going out of business?
Does that mean we will have to thank GM to after GW's bailout fails?
CF had incredibly low freight rates. In fact, Con-way picked up almost no business when they went under, because we would not haul stuff for free. We love our customers, but not enough to pay them for hauling their freight.

Bottom line is Conway was born with a silver spoon in there mouth.
termials at below market value etc etc. i'm sorry they are Service Centers., costermer lists, C F saleman solcicting for Conway It wasn't like bubba with 1 truck starting up. Conway had a rich daddy and they drained daddy dry.