ABF | Contract talks @ the Local Hall

Out of
39,000 votes cast of which was passed by a 2/1 margin. Membership head count were pre-recession lay-offs. Is that 23% that far off?

I'm referring to the votes that are supposedly attributed to ABF members. I'll make it easy for those who don't understand. The IBT does not segregate votes by employer therefore any claim that any percentage of ABF members voted are pure bull.

Our meeting was a joke. I had a tree down in my driveway. But my alternate said the local had nothing. They couldn't even tell us the names of who will be on our negotiating team. We need to know their names so we can hold them accountable. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Our meeting was a joke. I had a tree down in my driveway. But my alternate said the local had nothing. They couldn't even tell us the names of who will be on our negotiating team. We need to know their names so we can hold them accountable. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Our meeting was a joke to. seems like he was wanting to end it almost as soon as it started. only wrote a few things down and it was over. He didn't tell us anything. Did not even last 20 minutes.

My local is celebrating 100 years this year. They have passed Tee shirts out to all the local companies except ABF. Saturday at the meeting they passed out Tee Shirts to those that came. But still not one union official has came to ABF and passed out one shirt. The reason is because we don't kiss their butts. And we demand they do as we want not as they want. But as I see it they are just a reflection of their IBT leaders. I do have a picture of the Tee Shirt that a retired local 24 member sent me. Did I mention that I am not in local 24? YOUR WITHOUT A TEE SHIRT BROTHER ALWAYS!