XPO | Cost of living raise???

Status
Not open for further replies.
.55 is about 2.5% ... inflation rate was ??? rate increase was ??? record profits...record profits...record profits... How about a record increase in wages and pension or how about a better match on the 401k ...
Here's a thought .. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: Let's get rid of the pension plan altogether... (they) keep telling you to put as much as you can into 401k right??? It keeps changing to fit (their) needs not ours (mine) anyway...seems like a sore subject anytime anyone asks about it anyway ...

How about a .50 on the dollar for the first 15% ie = 22.5% that way all of us not so key employees could actually reach a balance that could support life liberty and an new corvette after 30 or 40 years of working ...

hold up !!! that would mean they would have to cough up the money every week to deposit in your 401k ... putting money in the pension fund is like monopoly money ... If you quit or have further disciplinary action occur .. up to and including termination they would not have to pay you now .You would get your money when you are 65 years old.
That could be a long time and there's always that possibility the corporation may not even be around to collect from.
Dealer Wins !!!:bgroovy:soooo it is very important for all us not so key employees to be very careful with financial decisions that we make on a personel level ... Check a fella named .. Dave R .. we need this dude on our personel dept.. counseling not so key employees on how to save and plan for not having a pension and medical benefits when you retire using your rule of 85 etc... I think I feel better now .. If my thinking is wrong on this someone please show me the errors in my ways .. Have a wonderful day !@!!

no last names please

Dont know about the rest of you, But I agreee with Scroodigan. I would love to see a larger match on on the 401k

If we get a cost of living raise that would be great,If not that would be ok to.If this great company can't afford it, I as a co-owner will understand.We need to give a little to something that has given some much to us.The leader's of C.F.(conway freight) aka corn flakes will take care of us.They have in the past,right.Remember we our in something bigger then our self's,

gfy said:
If we get a cost of living raise that would be great,If not that would be ok to.If this great company can't afford it, I as a co-owner will understand.We need to give a little to something that has given some much to us.The leader's of C.F.(conway freight) aka corn flakes will take care of us.They have in the past,right.Remember we our in something bigger then our self's,
But we can afford it. Remember all the saleries given to manement:duh:

hey gfy, i think you been hitting that kool-aid a little too hard lately. can i suggest a rehab hospital or at least some electro-shock therapy? :)

merlin5833 said:
But we can afford it. Remember all the saleries given to management:duh:
Management has a very hard job to do and we need to understand the presser's that they are under.They should be highly compassed for what they do.We need to look at the whole picture.Not just at our's.It's about the whole collective team,Not just our's:smilie_132:

Digital Import said:
hey gfy, i think you been hitting that kool-aid a little too hard lately. can i suggest a rehab hospital or at least some electro-shock therapy? :)
I do take electro shock,Every time I feel negative about our team I give myself a hit.They are hooked on my nipples.I like it.:biglaugh:

gfy said:
I do take electro shock,Every time I feel negative about our team I give myself a hit.They are hooked on my nipples.I like it.:biglaugh:
WOW! I think I'm going to run out to the garage and hook up my battery to mine too and get some of that kool-aid and drown my happyness:eck13:

merlin5833 said:
WOW! I think I'm going to run out to the garage and hook up my battery to mine too and get some of that kool-aid and drown my happyness:eck13:
Kool-aid fixes everything.

gfy said:

I like to use jumper cables.. While wearing my aluminum foil hat while sipping a mint julip made with xgo kool aid..:biglaugh:

the shadow said:
I like to use jumper cables.. While wearing my aluminum foil hat while sipping a mint julip made with xgo kool aid..:biglaugh:
I think it's time to start the C.F. Kool-aid thread:rolleyes:Mint julip,Oh boy.Ithought only the xgo types drank that.

Status
Not open for further replies.