TForce | Cross classification bidding

I still disagree and we'll never see eye to eye on this issue. Everyone chooses their job based on 1)monetary needs 2)what fits their homelife. Those who made the choice to live on the road did so for whatever their reasons and the same goes for the city and dock. Someone who chose city because of kids, daycare whatever shouldn't be bumped to the road where their entire lives get turned upside down. Same for the road drivers. I guess my point is we all chose our career paths and it shouldn't be able to be changed on someone else's whim because all of a sudden they feel they need a change. Again------ i'm not one who's at the bottom. I'm #3 of 30 on the road and overall company time between the boards i'm around #7 of 50. I sit high enough that i'm not complaining as a junior man I just don't think it would be right.

I still disagree and we'll never see eye to eye on this issue. Everyone chooses their job based on 1)monetary needs 2)what fits their homelife. Those who made the choice to live on the road did so for whatever their reasons and the same goes for the city and dock. Someone who chose city because of kids, daycare whatever shouldn't be bumped to the road where their entire lives get turned upside down. Same for the road drivers. I guess my point is we all chose our career paths and it shouldn't be able to be changed on someone else's whim because all of a sudden they feel they need a change. Again------ i'm not one who's at the bottom. I'm #3 of 30 on the road and overall company time between the boards i'm around #7 of 50. I sit high enough that i'm not complaining as a junior man I just don't think it would be right.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but is'nt the way I stated seniority earlier, the way it is in the contract from INDY? Granted our contract is not INDY'S, But is it not the same?

BINGO!
:1036316054:

Although I think seniority rules....I still don't think that it should be the fattest hog at the trough should stick it to everyone below 'em....And you know if your seniority is respected and done the way it is supposed to be....Giving a little is no big deal......But when you have to fight for every little thing....It makes us a little less forgiving....