Yellow | Darrel Harris named President of Yellow Corporation

Darrel is a special kind of evil.. He was RVP of nashville region at Fedex freight during the merger and couple years after.

He fired all the good management we had and we're still trying to recover. He's a cancer to any operation!

He left freight to go to Vitran on a cash grab. Then central bought them and he was let go.

He will bring nothing but resignations and instability to your company!

He is the main reason for the union push at Fedex couple years ago!

Well-some of the best operators that were left at YRC have resigned, retired or been canned in the 6 months that Harris has been there.

Say what you will about both Yellow and Roadway…they had some outstanding TMs. Frankly some of them were the best in the industry. Many of those guys are now gone.

And while Yellow bitches and moans about the Teamsters, labor costs, the contract…or whatever other excuse they sell, the rest of the unionized industry is absolutely crushing it. ABF and TForce with much higher labor costs than Yellow are killing it.

Well-some of the best operators that were left at YRC have resigned, retired or been canned in the 6 months that Harris has been there.

Say what you will about both Yellow and Roadway…they had some outstanding TMs. Frankly some of them were the best in the industry. Many of those guys are now gone.

And while Yellow bitches and moans about the Teamsters, labor costs, the contract…or whatever other excuse they sell, the rest of the unionized industry is absolutely crushing it. ABF and TForce with much higher labor costs than Yellow are killing it.
Honestly I think that why they hire him to fire people or get them to quit! Before nashville he was in Dallas and they say he fired tons of people there.

I never cowarded to him, but I made it my mission to know company policies so he couldn't find some catch in policy to get me with...

Advice for yellow. Listen to Half of what he says and believe half of that! Honestly you probably won't ever see him. Only reason NASHVILLE saw him as much as we did is because RVP stationed in NAS.

Harris is busy doing what he does best. Getting rid of the "dead wood" in management...

friday the 13th chopping wood GIF

:chairshot: