FedEx Freight | Did you read the recent mailing about the pension choice?

No show

TB Lurker
Credits
Fellas you had better pay attention to your mail. Lots of things to think about!
1) We have to choose a pension choice. Stay the course for old guys or take a 8% match on a NEW 401k option.
2) But beware as of Jan 1 2022 the choices you make now will be VERY important. Why? Because as of Jan 1 2022 Fedex freight will no longer exist.
3) Fedex Freight will be known as Fedex Ground Package Systems. Change effective Jan.1 2022.

And your choice of a pension plan depends on what ground offers under the new plan.
Does ground have a pension? If you choose to stay in the pension you will be governed by the ground pension. If there is one. This really complicates things for a variety of reasons. I wish all of us well.

Retirement, heath care, job security, and wages are very important to workers can you please list the page number were freight will no longer exist went through the mailing twice and can't find it.

And your choice of a pension plan depends on what ground offers under the new plan.
Does ground have a pension? If you choose to stay in the pension you will be governed by the ground pension. If there is one. This really complicates things for a variety of reasons. I wish all of us well.
Ok, you got me ripping it open.

Fellas you had better pay attention to your mail. Lots of things to think about!
1) We have to choose a pension choice. Stay the course for old guys or take a 8% match on a NEW 401k option.
2) But beware as of Jan 1 2022 the choices you make now will be VERY important. Why? Because as of Jan 1 2022 Fedex freight will no longer exist.
3) Fedex Freight will be known as Fedex Ground Package Systems. Change effective Jan.1 2022.
Good Lord, man!
That's if you transfer to a different Op Co.

Please read (and comprehend) before posting a thread and starting BS rumors.

Does ground have a pension? If you choose to stay in the pension you will be governed by the ground pension. If there is one. This really complicates things for a variety of reasons. I wish all of us well
Why would anyone transfer to Ground? Is that a thing? What eligible position has ever been there for a Freight employee?
Package handlers and supervisors.

And where did u read this or get this information… I call BS