Yellow | Dont Be Bought For $4

https://www.voicesforpensionsecurity.com/

:crybaby:

You’ll have to verify what I’m saying is correct yourself.
If management gets stock options, when those options vest every Union employee gets $750. If officers of the company get a bonus, double that amount is given to the union side and split between all employees. Management raises will not exceed the percentage of the raises we get. However, lower level management can get bonuses for achievements such as productivity etc....
All this is in the master portion of the contract. It’s on TDU, and the IBT webpages. Take the time to read it.
Lower level management Does Get bonuses for productivity, however, I see my husband read his numbers everyday. It’s so hit or miss sometimes. It’s a dangling carrot. It not attainable. At least overtime is available for his workers. I’m happy for that. It means there’s plenty of work and I’m glad they are able to make extra money. I sincerely mean that. No offense on this comment by all means though, at least on the lower level management side-yeah, there’s bonuses available to them, but they’re likely not getting them.

Lower level management Does Get bonuses for productivity, however, I see my husband read his numbers everyday. It’s so hit or miss sometimes. It’s a dangling carrot. It not attainable. At least overtime is available for his workers. I’m happy for that. It means there’s plenty of work and I’m glad they are able to make extra money. I sincerely mean that. No offense on this comment by all means though, at least on the lower level management side-yeah, there’s bonuses available to them, but they’re likely not getting them.
His workers?
I don't think so.

Lol roadway worker double the numbers all the time it the ycc that has no production Yellow country club. There motto is do less get paid more and still put freight on our trucks

I have thick skin. It did sound kinda possessive. No offense taken. Happy retirement!
Thanks. It's what we all strive for. (work) I made it.
Gotta have thick skin to come in here. Or learn to ignore
Or ignore. (wink wink)
Although I haven't. Been tempted. Lol.
Not you though.

Lol roadway worker double the numbers all the time it the ycc that has no production Yellow country club. There motto is do less get paid more and still put freight on our trucks
I got question for some of you sheep
Why do you disgruntles who hate your life and job so much keep trying to put brother against brothers
Whether you're legacy Roadway or Yellow doesn't matter anymore
We're all Brothers now
A lot of you disgruntled Sheep seem to forget the meaning of Brotherhood, can't wait till most of you go to other better companies like you said you would after we ratify
Hate to see the Teamsters membership go down even more but You guys aren't Teamsters
You took a vow to do no harm to another brother or the Union and that's all you do
Stop downtalking My Union and trying to do harm to My Union Brothers
Stop impeding our organizing efforts
Leave us Good Teamsters be and go on to all these better places you speak of Everyday
Fraternally "Brothers"

Why do you disgruntles who hate your life and job so much keep trying to put brother against brothers
We're all Brothers now
A lot of you disgruntled Sheep seem to forget the meaning of Brotherhood, can't wait till most of you go to other better companies like you said you would after we ratify
Hate to see the Teamsters membership go down even more but You guys aren't Teamsters
You took a vow to do no harm to another brother or the Union and that's all you do
Leave us Good Teamsters be and go on to all these better places you speak of Everyday
Fraternally "Brothers"
This is a small minority.
You shouldn't let them bother you.
Just do as you did. Speak your mind and do what you think is right.
You can't change minds. And alot of these people are here to irritate.
When the vote is done they will go away and it will go back to normal.
Look at the post counts and join dates lately. It's contract time.

We're all Brothers now
Fraternally "Brothers"
I asked this question today. Why is there such separation bt the two company names after so many years have passed when everyone is in the same union?? He just laughed and said it’s old school that way. SMH...

I asked this question today. Why is there such separation bt the two company names after so many years have passed when everyone is in the same union?? He just laughed and said it’s old school that way. SMH...

He's telling you like it is, we had Ryder drivers, PIE drivers, Hoover drivers,Harris drivers, TSC drivers, R C drivers,Transcon drivers it goes on and on, was no different the day the doors closed.