XPO | DriveCam Event Now going to be a Letter - New rule

Tom bald little chubby white guy with glasses and always told a driver notdoing his job......."driver your hosing me" that way his favorite saying back in the 90's

that's what I love about this place (TB), I post fact as a counter-point to someone else's post, and while not accusing anyone of anything, the garbage comes my way. Maybe I should have said I heard from a guy who heard from a guy who thinks he heard something from a guy on line-haul...

I would find that more believable than your a driver.

use to see him at the G.O in ft. worth when we were CSE. But that was the old conway, He seemed like a nice person.

Been told when he was at our terminal as a TM he got in truck one day when they were short a driver rolled sleeve up and went out delivered freight. But if your didn't do your job you catch hell...

If you worked here you would know the answer. (Here's a hint...zip, zero, notta)

Really? I set the camera off everyday about three miles from my barn same spot until they get the construction done. Bump in the road so I make sure I have five car lengths in front of me before I get to the bump. I don't have time for traffic court when I come in, Usually already running late as it is!!!:clapping:

Really? I set the camera off everyday about three miles from my barn same spot until they get the construction done. Bump in the road so I make sure I have five car lengths in front of me before I get to the bump. I don't have time for traffic court when I come in, Usually already running late as it is!!!:clapping:

Yup if you're not operating with absolute perfection when that thing goes off you're in trouble... I'm glad that I don't have that additional level of stress added to the day on top of all the other crap that I remember enduring every day.

Pretty big news... if true. Now, you say it's changed, but you didn't say that you "heard" or you "believe it's changed". What I know as fact is that the field communication bulletin from last month, available from managers, supervisors, trainers, and others with company email, to everyone, states that the DSS would be looked at in the third quarter of 2014 to see how it would become part of our safety policy. So there is a communication out there for discussing a) the updated safety policy for 2014, and b) the task of the committee to develop drive safe system events into the safety policy in the near future (after July 1, 2014)

If they wanted it to be available to everyone, they would have put it in a video that everyone gets to see.

it is true.. the company is only using those cameras right now for training. in march when the whole fleet has them then it will go from learning to the point system,. yep bull **** but what do expect from a company that does not trust its drivers.