XPO | dropped trailers

sportsman800

TB Lurker
Credits
Was informed today that drop a trailer in the yard and its a full strike do it outside the yard street or customer etc its termination came from inbound fos anyone else get this today????

Yup. Frame a trailer on yard and it's a full strike also. So why hit the brakes when it's on the frame? Gas on it and make it worth a strike

If they give you a 'strike' for it do they come out and wind 'em down for you?

Was informed today that drop a trailer in the yard and its a full strike do it outside the yard street or customer etc its termination came from inbound fos anyone else get this today????

Yeah, that's pretty much true. We heard something close to that same thing a week ago. I know if you drop it in the street, your referred to H. R.

told us a month ago more rules for the rules so tired of the BS !!! So I suppose not having Flashers on going around the Yard is two Strikes now as I got a full Strike a year ago cause I forgot to turn mine on >???

Was told reason for such harsh measures was because of a lawsuit in calfornia where a trailer came unhooked out on a highway maybe someone else can enlighten us that is all I heard

If you frame a trailer and nobody sees it did it ever really happen?
its like that saying"if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around, does it make a noise" lol
I love xcw it makes me happy
I'm back guys. My wife took my phone away because I forgot to make her breakfast when I got back from xcw. After pleading and promising her it would not happen again she gave it back. Yahoo
J.n

its like that saying"if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around, does it make a noise" lol
I love xcw it makes me happy
I'm back guys. My wife took my phone away because I forgot to make her breakfast when I got back from xcw. After pleading and promising her it would not happen again she gave it back. Yahoo
J.n

Missed ya Alex!!!!

If you frame a trailer and nobody sees it did it ever really happen?
Sure it happened. I'm sure that camera caught all the action through the back glass with an audio feed too. Stay on your toes walkin on egg shells and biting your fingernails daily.

Sure it happened. I'm sure that camera caught all the action through the back glass with an audio feed too. Stay on your toes walkin on egg shells and biting your fingernails daily.

Only if you stopped too fast, is the camera gonna catch it.

told us a month ago more rules for the rules so tired of the BS !!! So I suppose not having Flashers on going around the Yard is two Strikes now as I got a full Strike a year ago cause I forgot to turn mine on >???

Don't worry there will be a sign for that coming to a center near you!!! Offered to you by your LEAN TEAM. "Remember Driver for safety please place your flashers on" Dang glad they put that sign out there hehehehe:Rulz::6799:

Don't worry there will be a sign for that coming to a center near you!!! Offered to you by your LEAN TEAM. "Remember Driver for safety please place your flashers on" Dang glad they put that sign out there hehehehe:Rulz::6799:

Now if they could get those hostlers to do the speed limit.

They say running counterclockwise is for safety but yet still hostlers can do as they please in the yard, running like its a nascar track and they re trying to lap the pup they are dragging. Complain and they will "talk" to the hostlers but same crap the next night.