XPO | dropped trailers

Heard on Sat morning hooking in St Louis one of our XKC drivers slipped on some ice under his rear trailer checking his hook and broke his leg.
I cant wait to read the report on this one.

Heard on Sat morning hooking in St Louis one of our XKC drivers slipped on some ice under his rear trailer checking his hook and broke his leg.

Remember all accidents are preventable, the company could have maintained a safe enviroment and salted. Who do you think will get the LOI ?

I'll bet the st. louis drivers were in there trying to figure out who was gonna get that run on the extra board.

Same **** at my barn. Driver slips on ice and gets wrote up. 20 min earlier i had been in there bitching to the SCM that the parking lot looked like an ice rink. It's all about the LOI's and justifying themselves to the regional manager...

Same **** at my barn. Driver slips on ice and gets wrote up. 20 min earlier i had been in there bitching to the SCM that the parking lot looked like an ice rink. It's all about the LOI's and justifying themselves to the regional manager...

Happens at Holland everyday. Get any kind of scratch on you and you get a letter. They can wipe their arse with their letters.

So what if I pull out from under a overly front loaded pup and the whole thing ever so slowly tips forward on the gear with the wheels in the air? What kind of present would I get for that?

its the Driver Error always is his LOI is waiting on him in the Fom's office !!

Well you see that driver wasn't wearing proper footgear for the elements. He should have been wearing his handy dandy spike-soled boots the alpine hikers wear. He should have been better prepared for work...