XPO | Dropping trailer to low and setting off camera.

Again to give the devil his due, there are a good number of 20+ year employees that live in that neck of the woods so they must be doing something to keep from rolling the rear wagon.

That's not necessarily true. Up until a few years ago you could roll a truck and not get fired if you had enough points built up. Quite a few of the senior guys in my barn have rolled at least once in their career. But that was back when Con-Way was run by people who actually knew what it was like to drive a truck instead of sit in an office all day...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well on a positive note, tommorow will be a week,and he hasn't heard anything about it from any one. Praise God!!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

That's not necessarily true. Up until a few years ago you could roll a truck and not get fired if you had enough points built up. Quite a few of the senior guys in my barn have rolled at least once in their career. But that was back when Con-Way was run by people who actually knew what it was like to drive a truck instead of sit in an office all day...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
really you have quite a few senior guy that rolled a set a least once?

Long gone are the days of "well that guy has been accident free for 20 years, let's take that into consideration......."

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk