FedEx Freight | Electric trucks

Please explain something. What is there to "crank" on an EV?????
We did not tell you yet , were going back to the crank wind up like the old days for dependability .
thechive GIF

Reminds me of my first truck, International Cornbinder, hit big enough bump the overhead compartment came open, steering wheel horn button came off and drivers door opened one notch, thought I was big you know what still tho lol

You aint alive until the old 2400 paystar from the early 70's suffers a floor fall to the frame on I-30 like happened to me once. The Ready Mix Company called B and B owned that POS. They added a few thousand more rivets to put the cab floor and everything back up. I sure hope its in the salvage yard by now.

I think they finally went into gasoline and so on. Its a better situation for them.

Seen on the news where a lot of electric cars are having problems not cranking in the frigid cold weather now.
The cars are fine, it’s the people that buy them thinking that because EV’s look like a gas car and go forward and backwards like a gas car, they must operate exactly the same as a gas car. They don’t. If you wait until the temps get below zero to go to a broken down DC fast charger with a cold battery at 5%, you’re asking for trouble.

Please explain something. What is there to "crank" on an EV????

The cars are fine, it’s the people that buy them thinking that because EV’s look like a gas car and go forward and backwards like a gas car, they must operate exactly the same as a gas car. They don’t. If you wait until the temps get below zero to go to a broken down DC fast charger with a cold battery at 5%, you’re asking for trouble.
That's it. They were saying the couldn't charge and something about in the cold they don't go as far.