FedEx Freight | Electric trucks

EU has learned to put out EV Fires.

Bring a tanker truck with at least 6000 US Gallons. And a rotator. Lift burning vehicle into tanker truck box.

Drop off some place and leave it alone for the two weeks it will take to have that type of fire burn out and then cool down permanently.

Since we are not Europe, but Americans, we can dig a pit 15 deep, 96 inches (102's cost beyond whats allowed...) wide and 30 foot long. When you have a burning semi EV, just drive into pit and swim out. Leave it there for a month. When its all out, gravel it. Dig another pit for the next burning EV.
Would it not be easier to just drive it off into one of the certified FedEx Ground ravines??? :17142::17142::17142:

Bring them on. I'm already laying out my business plan for a fleet of EV service trucks for road calls. I think $200-$250 per hr, plus mileage, and around $0.15 per KWH. I figure it will be like DOT COM boom in the late 90"s. I get in make a ::shit:: load of money, sell it 2yrs later for a sickening amount of money and then sit at home and watch it crash and we all go back to fossil fuel trucks :woohoo1:
  • Class 5 Bi-Fuel (Gasoline – LP/RLP) cabover chassis
  • GVWR – 19,500 lbs
  • Wheelbase – 150 inches
  • Featuring a 150kW dual fuel (propane/ natural gas) onboard generator
  • One 120kW level 3 DC, 950V fast charger or two 60kW level 3 DC
  • Four 7.2kW level 2 chargers
  • ~150 Gallons of total onboard propane storage

hero-1.md.webp

Bring them on. I'm already laying out my business plan for a fleet of EV service trucks for road calls. I think $200-$250 per hr, plus mileage, and around $0.15 per KWH. I figure it will be like DOT COM boom in the late 90"s. I get in make a ::::shit:::: load of money, sell it 2yrs later for a sickening amount of money and then sit at home and watch it crash and we all go back to fossil fuel trucks :woohoo1:
  • Class 5 Bi-Fuel (Gasoline – LP/RLP) cabover chassis
  • GVWR – 19,500 lbs
  • Wheelbase – 150 inches
  • Featuring a 150kW dual fuel (propane/ natural gas) onboard generator
  • One 120kW level 3 DC, 950V fast charger or two 60kW level 3 DC
  • Four 7.2kW level 2 chargers
  • ~150 Gallons of total onboard propane storage

hero-1.md.webp
My tax lady runs a trucking company , so I asked her if they have breakdown pay and she said the driver gets paid when the load is delivered and I said that's not breakdown pay and she repeated the driver gets paid when the load is delivered and then said that they don't call it breakdown they call it a repower

've seen pictures of the ones they have at SBO. They say it has a 500 mile range. It's hydrogen electric.

IMG_0933.jpeg
Gotta be careful with hydrogen. This was an experimental Coop hydrogen drone Wong was piloting from the Clarence Aeronautical Terminal when he accidentally dropped a Loves roller burrito on the controller keyboard causing it to sideswipe a beet silo………..

IMG_0933.jpeg
Gotta be careful with hydrogen. This was an experimental Coop hydrogen drone Wong was piloting from the Clarence Aeronautical Terminal when he accidentally dropped a Loves roller burrito on the controller keyboard causing it to sideswipe a beet silo………..
So now he made, hydro beets?