XPO | Employee Rights!

Employee Rights | NLRB

Employees who act as agent for the company against unionism, can be taken to the NLRB and file charges against him!

I read the link, and don't understand what your statement means.

It says in the link you can form a union or remove a union. The you can be active or refuse to participate.

No where does it say anything about agents for the company. Or charges being filed. Or anything of real significance or substance really.

Telling people they can choose to do this or do that or do nothing at all is kinda silly.

I read the link, and don't understand what your statement means.

It says in the link you can form a union or remove a union. The you can be active or refuse to participate.

No where does it say anything about agents for the company. Or charges being filed. Or anything of real significance or substance really.

Telling people they can choose to do this or do that or do nothing at all is kinda silly.

That's because you have to read more sir!
Need to go deep into NLRA and read the sections #'s of your employees rights!
Do your homework! And educate your self, there are no lies, no hidden task!
It's there black and white!
Or just call NLRB and ask!

If you want us to reference a specific section, why the hell didn't you link it ?

And after spending about 5 minutes pretending I was capable of reading that crap. Listen. I am a truck driver for a reason. Homework is not my strong suit. I sure as hell am not a lawyer. I don't understand any of that . None of it.

And after spending about 5 minutes pretending I was capable of reading that crap. Listen. I am a truck driver for a reason. Homework is not my strong suit. I sure as hell am not a lawyer. I don't understand any of that . None of it.

Do you understand that Con-Way can fire you at any time for any reason and there isn't anything you can do to stop them!!! That by itself would make my mind up, what is it that you need to know? Or are afraid of? I just don't see why people don't want to better themselves? Protect themselves, their family's???? I really wish I knew how to get some of you to understand the benefits and peace of mind organizing could bring you guys!!!!!! Because it's apparent by what I read on here there is a bunch of very unhappy people!!!!

Do you understand that Con-Way can fire you at any time for any reason and there isn't anything you can do to stop them!!! That by itself would make my mind up, what is it that you need to know? Or are afraid of? I just don't see why people don't want to better themselves? Protect themselves, their family's???? I really wish I knew how to get some of you to understand the benefits and peace of mind organizing could bring you guys!!!!!! Because it's apparent by what I read on here there is a bunch of very unhappy people!!!!

Just tell us all WHY would they want to fire you? Just to be firing you? You guys on here pushing the union stuff sound like the un happy ones. Haha..if I were happy like you guys say, i would not be on here looking like a loser posting on a board that I don't even work at. It is entertaining watching you fools.

Do you understand that the union only covers around 7% of the work force ? Somewhere near 11% if you include government workers ? The vast majority of the population works without a union. Just screaming it's better it's better it's better isn't really going to sell anyone. I am not at all afraid of my boss or his. I walk up and say hello. They are grown men. As am I. Where do you keep getting all of this fear from ? What is there to be so scared about ?

I protect my license. I have a career. So long as my CDL is sparkling I got no worries.

We are truck drivers. We like to run on. Of course we are all unhappy. And it's all Obamas fault. Put 'er on 19 for a hour or so. We'll tell you all about it.

Come on highspeeds ..I don't believe that for one second ' I'm a truck driver for a reason and don't understand excuse' , it's obvious you are some what educated by your post and you get the gist of just about everything posted ( but don't let your head swell up to big ) as I have to remind you of your previous management and union steward credentials . Plus anyone who can recognize that it's obamas fault ( sarc intended) and raise a bunch of alley cats has to know something . Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Why do you care? Oh, yeah. You guys want my money to support your ponzi scheme.

Only thing black and white here is that the unions are bloated with debt and obligations and you need fresh cash to continue on. Thanks, I'll keep my money. my independence, and my dignity. I don't need some thug forcing me to do what I don't want to do.

Only thing black and white here is that the unions are bloated with debt and obligations and you need fresh cash to continue on. Thanks, I'll keep my money. my independence, and my dignity. I don't need some thug forcing me to do what I don't want to do.
Please point me to where you see that unions are bloated with debt. The Teamsters Union is a non-profit organization, all the money that comes in from union dues are spent on union halls, rep salaries, lawyers, and everything that comes from representing working men and women. That is the business we are in.

Your independence and dignity as you say can be stripped from you at anytime and you know it.

35 years no THUG forced me to do anything I didn't want too

Just tell us all WHY would they want to fire you? Just to be firing you? You guys on here pushing the union stuff sound like the un happy ones. Haha..if I were happy like you guys say, i would not be on here looking like a loser posting on a board that I don't even work at. It is entertaining watching

SAD!!!!! You don't have a clue!! The only reason you make the money you do make is because of the TEAMSTERS!!!

You better hope we continue on, otherwise you will be getting minimum wage!! If not for the gate keepers you would only be getting that now!!! And that's a fact!!!!!!!

Do you understand that Con-Way can fire you at any time for any reason and there isn't anything you can do to stop them!!! !
Wish they would let me go. I'd rather draw unemployment than to work for these punks but the issue is that when they let you go they come up with lies in hopes you won't be able to draw unemployment which we could have a whole other thread on.

The thug is Con-Way!!!! And they pretty much are telling you what you Will & Wont do!!! I have friends that work there a lot of them and I hear it all the time !!! Especially in the past several months!! We just all need to band together and get the respect we deserve, plain and simple!

You better hope we continue on, otherwise you will be getting minimum wage!! If not for the gate keepers you would only be getting that now!!! And that's a fact!!!!!!!

OD pays minimum wage ? Really ? There is still supply and demand at play here.

All the pot smokers pissing dirty has lead to a shortage. I am sure you have heard.

I ain't saying unions play no part. Just that believing they are the only reason would be believing a lie.

Never said OD pays minimum wage!!! I do know that my next door neighbor works at OD and at the terminal he switches out at to come back home if they sit on him for 2 hours it pays nothing! Not one dime!! And now his insurance is going up and his wife has to get insurance at her job because they are dropping her at OD. With the increase on his insurance and the cost of her getting her own insurance at her job makes for several hundred dollars in premiums a month!! Hmmmmm ,