XPO | Employee Rights!

The ponzi scheme you refer to has nothing to do with anything, I doubt the dues you pay each month is gonna support any scheme? Your pension will be decided by you and your coworkers, has nothing to do with the one which I am a part of!!

Union guys I'm sorry but you are wasting your time conway will never go union have you ever seen most of the people that work here visit a few terminals and you will see what I mean and what they are hiring they can't even spell union trust me I see everyone's point of view union and non union but a union at conway will never happen I know people that would quit before going union why not my business just saying

Union guys I'm sorry but you are wasting your time conway will never go union have you ever seen most of the people that work here visit a few terminals and you will see what I mean and what they are hiring they can't even spell union trust me I see everyone's point of view union and non union but a union at conway will never happen I know people that would quit before going union why not my business just saying

This is true. It is not an overwhelming number that want union. If it was they would just vote it in and whatever.

But it's not. They gotta sell it. And they likely will fail. For many reasons.

Mainly I feel FedEx will dominate the unions time and resources. And honestly should. Those guys want it.

Package car to heavy haul. And every minute spent on Con-way is wasted.

Conway will never organize .Most of the drivers would throw there on kids under the bus to save their on hide.These are the guy that would lay down and die instead of standing up and fight. LOST CAUSE! !!!!!!!!!!!

Conway will never organize .Most of the drivers would throw there own kids under the bus to save their on hide.These are the guy that would lay down and die instead of standing up and fight. LOST CAUSE! !!!!!!!!!!!

Conway will never organize .Most of the drivers would throw there on kids under the bus to save their on hide.These are the guy that would lay down and die instead of standing up and fight. LOST CAUSE! !!!!!!!!!!!
As bad as I hate to agree with this person hes right, most have no back bone what so ever and have been beat down so long they don't know any differenece!:6817::butt kiss::hide:

Your independence and dignity as you say can be stripped from you at anytime and you know it.
Dignity comes from within and no union or any other outside force is going to get it or keep it for you. Independence is not what unions are about, they are about dependence on them from the members. If you're going to come here and contaminate our boards with your union tripe, then at least show me and the rest of us enough respect to stick to the facts.

The only reason you make the money you do make is because of the TEAMSTERS!!!
Really? Is that why the company didn't make us take a 15% paycut for the next five years when the Teamsters negotiated that little gem for their members at the other LTL? And don't tell me they didn't do it on fear of us all quitting because that wouldn't be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said OD pays minimum wage!!! I do know that my next door neighbor works at OD and at the terminal he switches out at to come back home if they sit on him for 2 hours it pays nothing! Not one dime!! And now his insurance is going up and his wife has to get insurance at her job because they are dropping her at OD. With the increase on his insurance and the cost of her getting her own insurance at her job makes for several hundred dollars in premiums a month!! Hmmmmm ,
There is a reson that health insurance costs are rising and it has nothing to with greed at OD, Conway, or any other LTL. It has to do with the rising cost of health care driven by bad legislation and regulation. At some point, even the union shops are going to get their health benefits chopped as well, and then what you gonna say?

Of all the stupid crap I have read on these boards, this one take the cake. I love my kids and the only people I would throw under the bus would be guys like you who want to bring unionism to my workplace.

Dignity comes from within and no union or any other outside force is going to get it or keep it for you. Independence is not what unions are about, they are about dependence on them from the members. If you're going to come here and contaminate our boards with your union tripe, then at least show me and the rest of us enough respect to stick to the facts.

They don't have any facts. Just opinions and " education ".

They have no respect. They are desperate to keep their cushy gigs and will sell whatever to whoever to keep them.

All they talk about is what might or could happen. Because they don't know any more than you do.

Really? Is that why the company didn't make us take a 15% paycut for the next five years when the Teamsters negotiated that little gem for their members at the other LTL? And don't tell me they didn't do it on fear of us all quitting because that wouldn't be true.

The union thing might have been true years ago.

But right now it is OD that is driving our wages. There wouldn't be any need to increase our compensation if OD wasn't taking all our drivers.

:Poke:
Of all the stupid crap I have read on these boards, this one take the cake. I love my kids and the only people I would throw under the bus would be guys like you who want to bring unionism to my workplace.

Really!!!!!! Read between the lines... It was just a euphemism, not even you could be so vague to think he would actually think you would throw your kids under the bus!!!!! SMH

To be Honest and Frank I don't think the Majority of us care it they walk us out any more the environment we work in sucks a large majority of us hurry up get off the yard so we can escape the garbage do our job and hurry up and get home again away from it ! I don't care what they do any longer its just a pay check a means to an end ! If they walk me out the Door I have Cdls and can travel might be a breath of fresh air to be honest then again The entire Trucking industry has changed so may jump into fire pit next door ! Trucking just is not fun anymore I think this is why people are leaving it and new ones don't want it !!! Unionize all you want I think it will just bring more crap into an already full Diaper !!!

Why do you care? Oh, yeah. You guys want my money to support your ponzi scheme.

To be Honest and Frank I don't think the Majority of us care it they walk us out any more the environment we work in sucks a large majority of us hurry up get off the yard so we can escape the garbage do our job and hurry up and get home again away from it ! I don't care what they do any longer its just a pay check a means to an end ! If they walk me out the Door I have Cdls and can travel might be a breath of fresh air to be honest then again The entire Trucking industry has changed so may jump into fire pit next door ! Trucking just is not fun anymore I think this is why people are leaving it and new ones don't want it !!! Unionize all you want I think it will just bring more crap into an already full Diaper !!!

I agree. A union won't turn manure into gold. It's still gonna really stink around here.

To YOUR work place, there you go!!! No one else matters????