ODFL | Exempt

Thank you sir for that testimony. Sorry I went in the wrong direction. My future is also based on eternal things paid for & guaranteed by Jesus, that‘s why I laugh at those who stockpile things on earth. As we know, there are no uhaul trailers behind hearses.
Don’t be sorry! I wasn’t clear in my post and could see why you came up with that. I wanted to clarify because I feel the same about “preppers”.

Your misinformation on recover rate in Covid 19, noted.

Your trust in sites manipulating statistics in their desired direction is noted as well sir. That .org doesn't follow the 'science' they were pushing last year. If they don't agree with something they call it misinformation. Give the covid police your note that you noted. CDC can't be trusted one of the biggest manipulators of statistics.

Last edited:
Your trust in sites manipulating statistics in their desired direction is noted as well sir. That .org doesn't follow the 'science' they were pushing last year. If they don't agree with something they call it misinformation. Give the covid police your note that you noted. CDC can't be trusted one of the biggest manipulators of statistics.
And your non scientific/expert statistics are reliable over the CDC's? Who is even further in the dark here?
That's what it comes down to, what source of information do you find most reliable. The best expert medical opinions in the field and most reliable data collection or some anti science, propaganda sources? Which should the truck company/ our elected government, base their decisions on with this pandemic concerning worker safety?

Last edited:
And your non scientific/expert statistics are reliable over the CDC's? Who is even further in the dark here?
Believe as you want & I will do the same. Our country has become divided over a biological virus created by the Chinese & supported by some here in the USA. Wear a mask or not, get the shot if you think it will help you or not but none of us should try to force our views on others.

Believe as you want & I will do the same. Our country has become divided over a biological virus created by the Chinese & supported by some here in the USA. Wear a mask or not, get the shot if you think it will help you or not but none of us should try to force our views on others.

But see, that is the issue with a pandemic, individual decisions on not getting vaccinated have consequences for others. Based on science, research, and expert opinion. That is why schools mandate certain vaccinations for kids.
Your need to confuse the subject with political nuttiness, noted. Has nothing to do with our countries citizens decisions within with this pandemic.

Last edited:
But see, that is the issue with a pandemic, individual decisions on not getting vaccinated have consequences for others. Based on science, research, and expert opinion. That is why schools mandate certain vaccinations for kids.
Thing is this is not the killer pandemic that Cnn declared last year. Mandated vaccinations for kids nope. CDC has moved the goal posts at their discretion. They have been on record as saying the only way to find out if the shots are effective for kids is give them the shots. Nope not how it works. This is not polio etc. Opinions are like buttholes. mine & yours included, everyone has one.

Thing is this is not the killer pandemic that Cnn declared last year. Mandated vaccinations for kids nope. CDC has moved the goal posts at their discretion. They have been on record as saying the only way to find out if the shots are effective for kids is give them the shots. Nope not how it works. This is not polio etc. Opinions are like buttholes. mine & yours included, everyone has one.
Tell that to the 866,494 Americans dead from this pandemic. Based on CDC/NIH numbers. It's not opinion. These decisions are based on scientific expertise and statistical facts. The best our country has. It is and has been an ongoing target this virus as we discover more about it. What is so difficult to understand about that? Getting back to the company, which should they base their decisions on?

Tell that to the 866,494 Americans dead from this pandemic. Based on CDC/NIH numbers. It's not opinion. These decisions are based on scientific expertise and statistical facts. The best our country has. It is and has been an ongoing target this virus as we discover more about it. What is so difficult to understand about that? Getting back to the company, which should they base their decisions on?
Your numbers are now off even by the Cdc. I read an interview with a county coroner in Colorado who conducted an autopsy in a murder ******* and she ruled as such. Months later she saw on the Colorado state website it had been changed to death by covid. She contacted the state & was told that couple had tested positive for covid 7 months prior to their ultimate deaths by gunshot. Bet the Cdc recorded it as death due to covid. Money........

Your numbers are now off even by the Cdc. I read an interview with a county coroner in Colorado who conducted an autopsy in a murder ******* and she ruled as such. Months later she saw on the Colorado state website it had been changed to death by covid. She contacted the state & was told that couple had tested positive for covid 7 months prior to their ultimate deaths by gunshot. Bet the Cdc recorded it as death due to covid. Money........
So the company should base their decisions off a single case of a supposed county coroner in Colorado or the CDC in charge of the nations health? You see how absurd this is? A public company doesn't have the luxury of looking to conspiracies for policy.

So the company should base their decisions off a single case of a supposed county coroner in Colorado or the CDC in charge of the nations health? You see how absurd this is? A public company doesn't have the luxury of looking to conspiracies for policy.
Taken from your link to the CDC. Total deaths covid: 748,164 with 90 % had an underlying cause of death. That leaves 79,000 of which covid was only a contributing factor not the root cause. As far as conspiracies your are throwing big spin as I don't agree with you & usually that's how liberals roll. As for companies they should stand against OSHA & the mandate as that is legally not their reason to exist. Let the courts decide if they are going to destroy our constitutional Republic.

safety-ben.md.jpg

Taken from your link to the CDC. Total deaths covid: 748,164 with 90 % had an underlying cause of death. That leaves 79,000 of which covid was only a contributing factor not the root cause. As far as conspiracies your are throwing big spin as I don't agree with you & usually that's how liberals roll. As for companies they should stand against OSHA & the mandate as that is legally not their reason to exist. Let the courts decide if they are going to destroy our constitutional Republic.
Good to see you accept a number from the CDC and the seriousness of this pandemic. Now that that is resolved, you still don't get it. The companies want the mandate and are looking to their government to provide cover. It's in their interest to not only open up the economy but to squash any legal liabilities in providing a safe work environment. Plus it's the right thing to do, for our society as a whole. To make America stronger and ensure the future of our democracy. Let the fascists try and attack our capital again and destroy our democracy like January 6th. They will fail.

Last edited:
Good to see you accept a number from the CDC and the seriousness of this pandemic. Now that that is resolved, you still don't get it. The companies want the mandate and are looking to their government to provide cover. It's in their interest to not only open up the economy but to squash any legal liabilities in providing a safe work environment.
I accept the CDC is manipulating the death by covid numbers as I stated in the beginning. Roughly 80,000 deaths not 800,000 as you stated, glad to see you only acknowledge the parts of anything you read that fits your view. There is no safety in life apart from knowing the Lord Jesus Christ. All companies & entities want to throw off liability like the vaccine mfg. has done & want everyone to get a shot of their product. Employees need to decide what works for them, stand up or stand down. Ultimately the companies & the politicians are out for themselves.

Last edited:
All companies & entities want to throw off liability like the vaccine mfg. did. Employees need to decide what works for them, stand up or stand down. Ultimately the companies & the politicians are out for themselves.
Companies and politicians are us and we they. It's called America.

You mean like they tried on January 6th? The overturn of our Democracy. Take a very close look in the mirror to discern who is out to destroy our Democracy and who wants to continue it for ALL. Just crazy talk over something that should be mandated (vaccination), like we do in schools, for the common good of all society. But still, you have a choice, just more limited.
Yes, an event like that one , with the major difference of, people from both sides. The vaccines for school children have been proven to stop the virus polio , etc. This one is clearly not a vaccine since people who have received it still catch the virus.
Remember, there is the option to be tested daily. In schools there was no "pandemic" of Polio at one time but you were still required to have been vaccinated.
I would guess that not many people who post here were around for the early development of the vaccines 1930's but maybe a few more during the outbreaks in the 1950's. that is over twenty years of a vaccine being developed, not six months.
Your need to confuse the subject with political nuttiness, noted. Has nothing to do with our countries citizens decisions within with this pandemic.
But you see with freedom of citizens you must always think of others before doing. With your statements let us outlaw alcohol , smoking , speeding , and we could go on and on. There are so many things people all over the world do that have consequences for others , you need on look at the human history

Yes, an event like that one , with the major difference of, people from both sides. The vaccines for school children have been proven to stop the virus polio , etc. This one is clearly not a vaccine since people who have received it still catch the virus.

I would guess that not many people who post here were around for the early development of the vaccines 1930's but maybe a few more during the outbreaks in the 1950's. that is over twenty years of a vaccine being developed, not six months.

But you see with freedom of citizens you must always think of others before doing. With your statements let us outlaw alcohol , smoking , speeding , and we could go on and on. There are so many things people all over the world do that have consequences for others , you need on look at the human history

Wrong, there are many vaccines that do not provide a full protection from contraction. But often do provide milder symptoms if contraction does occur. See Mumps, Measles

What does time of development have to do with it? Technology and information is moving at faster and faster rates. What would take 20 years yesterday, could easily be done in one year today. Quite conceivable.

We do heavily regulate alcohol, smoking and speeding for just that reason. Benefit of society as a whole.

Politics is another conversation and another action for tomorrow, don't use it as an instrument to deflect responsibility from what we need to do here in our country, today, to end this pandemic. The real question is, as the pandemic is here, regardless of where it came from, what are we as a nation going to do about it, as people die from it.

And I agree, we do need to help the rest of the world to end this pandemic. We don't need another variant evolving.

Last edited:

Wrong, there are many vaccines that do not provide a full protection from contraction. But often do provide milder symptoms if contraction does occur. See Mumps, Measles

What does time of development have to do with it? Technology and information is moving at faster and faster rates. What would take 20 years yesterday, could easily be done in one year today. Quite conceivable.

We do heavily regulate alcohol, smoking and speeding for just that reason. Benefit of society as a whole.

Politics is another conversation and another action for tomorrow, don't use it as an instrument to deflect responsibility from what we need to do here in our country, today, to end this pandemic. The real question is, as the pandemic is here, regardless of where it came from, what are we as a nation going to do about it, as people die from it.

And I agree, we do need to help the rest of the world to end this pandemic. We don't need another variant evolving.
Regulate is a lot different than mandating. Regulating seems allow the individual to disregard the law up to the point they are caught. Your example of school children being required to have a vaccine to attend school was given as a reason for the mandate being acceptable. The Mumps and Measles vaccines again were started in the 40s and 50s and so many years of research and data. As for your statement on politics , we shall not point the finger at anyone specific because most of them don't care after being elected which in my opinion is also another reason an event like Jan 6 could happen again.
Finally , If the truth was put out for all to see and prove with people all could trust most of this would be moot. But , because almost everyone with a microphone on radio and television can be proven to have a bias nobody trust them. And then here we are not trusting each other thereby creating the classic divide and conquer on a global scale. In every instance in the past it leads to a war .

That's what it comes down to, what source of information do you find most reliable. The best expert medical opinions in the field and most reliable data collection or some anti science, propaganda sources? Which should the truck company/ our elected government, base their decisions on with this pandemic concerning worker safety?
Well,hookman stayed at a holiday Inn express for starters, I'll take hookmans word, they definitely should listen to truck drivers as we are experts at everything