ODFL | Exempt

But the government is us, so it's like you doing you. LOL
No sir, we “finance“ the government. We elect officials that “are supposed” to vote the will of their constituents. As we know, that is not always the case. That is why congress votes in things for “us” but not themselves. Congress is exempt from the vaccine mandate. Biden can only mandate the executive branch, not congress. GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEE, SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME”!!!

Remember, there is the option to be tested daily. In schools there was no "pandemic" of Polio at one time but you were still required to have been vaccinated.
You didn’t have your livelihood threaten, and people fired where they cannot support themselves or there families under polio vaccine rollout!

By the way in addition to vaccine mandates by the tyrant and chief, and in addition to the pipeline in Michigan that’s being shutdown, our fearless prez just announced closing of another natural gas line that serves customers in Missouri and Illinois, all in time for winter. Any of you drivers out there getting the message that this is about destroying the country, and bringing us to our knees!

You didn’t have your livelihood threaten, and people fired where they cannot support themselves or there families under polio vaccine rollout!
If you feel threatened then it is self inflicted. Back then, people believed in each other and thus their government. They did what was right for the community as a whole.

By the way in addition to vaccine mandates by the tyrant and chief, and in addition to the pipeline in Michigan that’s being shutdown, our fearless prez just announced closing of another natural gas line that serves customers in Missouri and Illinois, all in time for winter. Any of you drivers out there getting the message that this is about destroying the country, and bringing us to our knees!
The fascists already tried to destroy the country on January 6th. I don't see any problem with a President who is looking out for the people and their environmental/health safety. Who is really trying to destroy the country and feeding their propaganda/lies?

The fascists already tried to destroy the country on January 6th. I don't see any problem with a President who is looking out for the people and their environmental/health safety. Who is really trying to destroy the country and feeding their propaganda/lies?
But when the snow comes and the heat oil , electric , or even fire wood is so expensive to use the people will not see the prez as protecting the environment. As said above , this appears to be an attempt to bring america down. You and I do not agree on things , this is not good for america or its people.

But when the snow comes and the heat oil , electric , or even fire wood is so expensive to use the people will not see the prez as protecting the environment. As said above , this appears to be an attempt to bring america down. You and I do not agree on things , this is not good for america or its people.
Your inference that the President is trying to bring America down is absurd. And it's then you that I have to question about your motives. As for inflation on commodities, I think it's wrong to point to singular actions as to the reasoning for that happening. Inflation has been long in the making and short term. The Fed's policies and that of the pandemic effects have a far bigger effect on inflation.

You are the idiot for posting such garbage. Who wouldn't support the President of the United States? A man who has compassion and sympathy for the people? Who has served it honorable. Crazy times. Never thought I would live to see a fascist right wing movement in our country feeding it's lies and propaganda, yet be accepted by a minority of working blue collar folks. Especially after World War II and the Third Reich. Folks, take a good hard look in the mirror to see who is really trying to destroy our country.

Last edited: