XPO | Falling behind...and hoping YOU don't notice

Another? Are certain words picked up by your software & censored BEFORE the Moderator can read the post? Thanks. von.
That is exactly it....some things slip through and we might have to do something to clean it up....but most are done automatically....

the software automatically censors words we enter and they can be masked with anything including another word or ****

the software automatically censors words we enter and they can be masked with anything including another word or ****
Thanks for your reply. I had no idea. Amazing what a little pressure from one company can have on another. I don't know the cost to run a web site like this, but I believe it would not be on the net without advertising money. And that is your catch 22. But, we all put up with some form of censorship every day. When around the boss or the wife, we censor our thoughts & speech every day of our lives. Keep on keeping on. von.

Thanks for your reply. I had no idea. Amazing what a little pressure from one company can have on another. I don't know the cost to run a web site like this, but I believe it would not be on the net without advertising money. And that is your catch 22. But, we all put up with some form of censorship every day. When around the boss or the wife, we censor our thoughts & speech every day of our lives. Keep on keeping on. von.
I could afford it 100% without advertising and the members here would support it with small donations but I would rather do it with advertising . The monies vary wildly from month to month but when it does good one month and not so good the next we just average out the cost. With taxes and all it's really not worth the trouble for the little reward but we have been in it this long , may as well stay now.

I could afford it 100% without advertising and the members here would support it with small donations but I would rather do it with advertising . The monies vary wildly from month to month but when it does good one month and not so good the next we just average out the cost. With taxes and all it's really not worth the trouble for the little reward but we have been in it this long , may as well stay now.
I believe you. You are dedicated to what you do with this board. And if you had to foot the entire cost I believe you would. Not only is this site entertaining, but very informational to this industry. How popular is TB. I don't know the numbers but I bet there are a lot of companies that monitor this site. And there is your proof as to how popular this place is. This board to companies is a important thermometer to the insight to their company via their employees views & posts. Forget the suggestion box. Just look up your company & read the posts. This place makes the suggestion box an antique. von.

I believe you. You are dedicated to what you do with this board. And if you had to foot the entire cost I believe you would. Not only is this site entertaining, but very informational to this industry. How popular is TB. I don't know the numbers but I bet there are a lot of companies that monitor this site. And there is your proof as to how popular this place is. This board to companies is a important thermometer to the insight to their company via their employees views & posts. Forget the suggestion box. Just look up your company & read the posts. This place makes the suggestion box an antique. von.
we used to have a company President that came here every day to read, he never posted. It was way more popular before Wastebook took over the world but we have a good core of people here.

If your company is doing well during this time , shouldn't you be allowed to share in the prosperity?
I would say yes to that myself...but I'm not kidding when I say that we have at least one guy on here that would say no it is because of the superior management team....no joke....

I would say yes to that myself...but I'm not kidding when I say that we have at least one guy on here that would say no it is because of the superior management team....no joke....
381, If you say his name three times, he will magically appear and post how we employees should be thankful for whatever crumbs big business gives us. He will tell us to be happy and appreciate the fact that our employer allows us to work for them. Razorblade, Razorblade, …………..

381, If you say his name three times, he will magically appear and post how we employees should be thankful for whatever crumbs big business gives us. He will tell us to be happy and appreciate the fact that our employer allows us to work for them. Razorblade, Razorblade, …………..
There’s a guy the post here that truck driver should not make any more than they do because the price of goods will go up in Walmart where he shops.

There’s a guy the post here that truck driver should not make any more than they do because the price of goods will go up in Walmart where he shops.
The guy you speak of should realize that if his Walmart store is unable to get the goods, then prices go up even more because of demand and shortage. Everyone outside of the trucking industry thinks that driving a tractor trailer is easy and that the drivers are over paid. If that were the case, there would not be a driver shortage like we now have. Those that complain about us “over paid” truck drivers should look into getting themselves a CDL so that they too can be an over paid truck driver. Just sayin’……….