FedEx Freight | Favorite stops

Hair pie.
Na I use Jeff's nice mower when he's at school and make Mrs SS lay real flat so we can keep the yard tight and neat . Shhhhhh , don't nark me out. It's in my TB contract but he really doesn't know since he broke the hour meter , he only thinks I used it for 15 - 20 minutes , I like the yard neat and orderly.

NasV , stop the cream filled long johns and go with the jelly filled bismarks Brother .

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the 76 Truck Stop If ya South bound make a right, North bound make a left were 200 yards west of the big road on the right past the Marathon. Come on in and get you some of home made Naner Ba-Nan-Er Puddin. Used to be able to hear em all over the south on the radio.

It's not a truck stop but has anyone been to a Bucee's ....? We've stopped when traveling with RV.... biggest convenience store I've ever seen.... great brisket sandwich cut right in front of you.... nothing pre made and shipped in. Mainly in the southern area along 75, I 10 and 95 is where I've seen them....great billboards too😂

Dollar general bacon. It was actually good though. My bacon from hog was frozen and I was starving after church lol.

We had potatoes, bacon, eggs, and pancakes in 20 minutes...

The Dollar General around here has Bar S brand bacon and it is quality stuff.